Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blind Mew's 1000th Yar!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you Blind Mew, for always answering and spending time to adress many curious questions players have! You have certainly added fun, mystery and suspense into these message boards, and hopefully some day you won't be blind... But then again, you could be faking...

It is truly nice to read you detailed responses to players rather than just something like yes, no, maybe. Your slogan is "that would be telling", and that's a good one!

Thx again Blind Mew!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indeed congratulations and expressions of delight and great respect for your work and how generous you are with sharing your wisdom with us. You are the best kind of tease and are such a slippery fellow in the revealing of clues that it is always a pure delight to read your valuable posts. It never fails to snap a smile onto my face and a joyful wriggle whenever I see your name in the list of posts for the day. You more than deserve every single yar and most times I am wishing I could yar more than once.
Congratulations Sir Mew. Beyond well played.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Indeed, Blind Mew, we very much appreciate not only the excellent story lines that you and your team produce, but also the extra time you spend to tease and enlighten us. I eagerly look forward to everything you write, as I know everyone else does as well! You and the other administrators willing to interact with the players make the game that much more intimate and worthy of regard.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Golden Guardian on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Blind Mew, for always answering and spending time to adress many curious questions players have! You have certainly added fun, mystery and suspense into these message boards, and hopefully some day you won't be blind... But then again, you could be faking...

It is truly nice to read you detailed responses to players rather than just something like yes, no, maybe. Your slogan is "that would be telling", and that's a good one!

Thx again Blind Mew!
"Yes, is this the Highlander Fox of Avalon's Bakery? Oh goodie! I'd like twenty plates of cupcakes, four liters of Yum, and that should be it. Thank you!" Alright guys, the food should be on its way. I am (not really) (lol) hosting a party for Blind Mew in the Message Boards, realm KingsIsle Entertainment! All are invited to come, and Blind Mew himself is given a special 'Cat of the House' title. All KI admins and mods (I'm looking at you, Jack) are welcome and will be given the special treatment.

-George Gordon I, lvl 36

Captain
May 13, 2011
"as i said before, i may be blind, but i have long ears"
- blind mew

wait. how does he read our posts?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Thank you Blind Mew for all that you do.
I am sure that the coin that our pirates give you once in the story line goes to great things.
Thank you Blind Mew :D

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Wow wow wow! You really have earned all of those yars! Your incredible ability to create such an in depth story line keeps this game alive and continues to amaze me. Even though most of the sparse "hints" you give create more questions than they answer you always keep me excited for your next post wondering what the future holds for my pirate. You really do put so much time into this and for that I thank you.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well done well done indeed, congrats on a job well done mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan