Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy Reminder!!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kai Alcott on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Am I not allowed to say I'll (Probably) be there?
Too bad.
I'll probably be there.
Probably, more than likely, maybe, uh...don't know, possibly, haven't the slightest, me thinks so, it's up in the air, I'll surprise ye all, undecided, slight chance, iffy, hope so, uncertain, not sure, haven't a clue and beats me are all allowable responses, Kai As long as there is a chance you'll show. For a complete list of responses that aren't allowed...well, you will just have to show up to the party to find out.

Hope to probably see you there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Guys I am sry me and the fam are going to my grammas house for a few days so i wont be able to come
Never fear Robert. Other parties will happen and you will be able to connect in good time. Just cherish that time with your Grandma as she has a wealth of knowledge and love for you and time with any grand parent or grand whatever is something that is truly a feast for your heart and soul.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Hey there, Octavio. We will meet in Avery's Court and hang out and wait a little bit to give people a chance to arrive and then we'll see what everyone wants to do. Check out some houses (sounds like Thunderchu/Hank has a rather neat one), do some nautical or boss farming, maybe help on someone's quest and/or whatever else comes up. Maybe even some will split up and each group do something different and then join back up. As far as what the night and the party has in store for us...The Sky(ways) the limit.
Cool! We can also see my house. (I have the Witchdoctor class house, Castaway's Cove, and The Emperor's Villa. The Emperor's Villa doesn't have a teleporter in/to it though.)

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I think, to indicate that we're are in the party, we should say "By Thunder"

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Chrissy, let's hold a Companion-off, the one with the most companions win!
By the way, I'll be dressed in Aquilan clothes, big armor, little cape. All of my clothing has a tint of blue on it.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello to all

Just a reminder that a party is planned for this Friday the 21st for our darling Chrissy. I thought to refresh the topic to make it easier to follow. Also, if you think that you can make it, please post your pirate's name that you will be bringing to the party so that we can know who to look for. And if you might be late and have not met any of us on the boards (or friended in game) yet, post a time that you think you may be arriving and I will make sure to check the meeting location at that time to meet, greet and friend you so that we can join the rest of the crew.

Party Details

Date- Friday, February 21st
Time- 6:30pm till ?
TZ- Eastern Standard
Realm- Vadima
Meet Up- Avery's Court, Skull Island (near the life fountain)
Attire- Plunderer/Casual
Attitude- Ready to Party
Food- Highlander Fox of Avalon's Bakery's Delectable Delicacies
Events- Plundering, Skallywagging, Swashbuckling, Spell Casting, Reeking Havoc, Real Estate Tours

My initial attending pirate,

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65 Buccaneer

Hope to see as many of you there as possible and thank you all for showing support for Chrissy.
What will we really do, talk? That sounds fun! (Not being sarcastic).

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I'm hoping that I'll be able to make it. I'd love to be able to meet some of you guys.

Watch out for the Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman please.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
This/That (depending on what time this gets submitted) party is/was (again) a blast! And thank you again for the card packs Valkoor! Sorry I couldn't communicate in open chat (didn't set my accurate age ). I liked the battles that we had, (I was so confused on what companions to chose) and I was very jealous of Kawil Doomclaw. So far everyone's only been to one of my houses. (1 out of 3 houses, NOT including my dorm.)

Captain
May 16, 2011
The party was great, so many message boarders. And I think you really underestimated how many people were coming, Valkoor. It was a fantastic party, and I had a good time. Well, most of the time......

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
That is just where we meet and get onto each others friends lists. Then we agree where we are to go next, be it houses, bosses or ships or the furstunkin turret in Marleybone. Sometimes we split up a bit to farm for stuff or we just decide to hit a skyway and repeatedly clear it of all enemy ships. It really is awesome to see. Especially when we pick on bosses that can hit more than one ship at a time. With all the varied levels in the parties it creates some hilarious situations. On time, just for a hoot some of us put our horns and wheels on our rafts and joined in the fray fighting Aquilian ships. They got quite the giggle out of me skittering out of the way FAST when an Obsidian galleon snuck up on my little raft and opened fire. What ever makes us giggle or what ever someone needs help with is what drives our ideas. Last party someone's subscription had just run out and wouldn't be reinstated until the next day so we stayed in the free areas while they were there. Whatever it takes to allow all to have a good time. I particularly remember fondly in my first 'Chrissy' party having the gang gathered in my brand new Hoodoo house and told scary stories. It sounds like someone has already decorated their house in preparation for this party for an amazing sounding hide n seek game. If anyone has a fun idea we will probably try it. Feel free to bring along any fun ideas you like.
That was I. These parties are always fun especially last night

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I'd like to thank Valkoor for the packs. I got lucky and got my first ever permanent mount from one, and got even luckier in getting a second permanent mount! I can't thank you enough for the packs. It was really kind of you to gift the people who went to the party. Thank you.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I for one loved the party, although, I got sidetracked and went to see other people's houses

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
That party was really great. I had tons of fun and especially enjoyed wolf packing vulture ships. Congrats Chrissy once again and glad to finally meet you in game.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
This/That (depending on what time this gets submitted) party is/was (again) a blast! And thank you again for the card packs Valkoor! Sorry I couldn't communicate in open chat (didn't set my accurate age ). I liked the battles that we had, (I was so confused on what companions to chose) and I was very jealous of Kawil Doomclaw. So far everyone's only been to one of my houses. (1 out of 3 houses, NOT including my dorm.)
No worries on menu chat. It just goes to show that maybe a few more menu chat options should be added to make communications a bit easier. I haven't used menu much so it was hard to find the right thing to say- if it even was in the menu to begin with. You are very welcome and it was nice to have met you. Thanks for coming and showing your support for Chrissy. Amazing night and party for sure.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
The party was great, so many message boarders. And I think you really underestimated how many people were coming, Valkoor. It was a fantastic party, and I had a good time. Well, most of the time......
You are absolutely right Hank...big turnout for sure! Although, I had a sneaky swashbucklin' feeling there would be more showing up than we were lead to believe. Hey, the more the merrier, right? Good thing I planned accordingly, or did I? It was a great party and you were a gracious host to show us your house...sorry for any unpleasant moments for you- I did not witness what may have been the source of the issue, as I was often off tending to the kids. I think overall it was an amazing showing of support for Chrissy and that most people had a blast. Thank you for coming.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
So so so so so sorry I could not attend last night as planned. I had an unexpected family issue that came up and it prevented me from coming.

Looking forward to parties in the future, but so upset for this one.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
For some reason, when I got to the party no one was there no one I knew at the from the message board, not one at I mean I've followed directions perfectly and yet I missed out what's up with that.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jack morgan933 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
For some reason, when I got to the party no one was there no one I knew at the from the message board, not one at I mean I've followed directions perfectly and yet I missed out what's up with that.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Hey there Jack. Sorry you missed the party. I don't know what may have happened. Are you sure that you were in realm Vadima- because if you weren't you would not have been able to see any of us even if it was the right place and time. Also, are your sure you were there at the correct 6:30 pm in reference to Eastern Standard Time Zone. I am not sure which TZ you are in but that could also be a reason why you didn't see us.

If, indeed you were there anytime from around 6:15pm -7pm EST in Avery's Court in realm Vadima then there was positively no way that you could have missed us- it was a rather large group (especially for Vadima) with tons of chat bubbles filling the screen.. Maybe you just barely missed us, seeing as in your post on other thread you stated "sorry, I didn't make it in time".

If you are on P101 central I can you can PM me(my name there is the same as here) and I can send you a True Friend Code that you can put in so that I will automatically be put in your in-game friend's list. That way you shouldn't have this problem next time, you can just chat me and let me know you're there or teleport to me and the rest of the group.

Again, sorry you weren't able to make it, we look forward to meeting you as well. There will be another party- you can bet your boots on that. Though it may be a little while- my pirate is still a bit groggy from all the yum.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
OH NO I can't imagine what happened. We stayed in Avery's court for quite a while as I was a bit late because I was caught in a solo dungeon and we messed around for quite a bit trying to get a group shot. I am pretty sure that Valkoor went back too to check for latecomers. Oh I don't know what went wrong and I am SO sorry. I am honored that you tried to be there. Perhaps it was a time zone mix up? Either way, if you like I can meet you in the game sometime, at your convenience. Hopefully we can connect then or at the next party.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cutlessclark on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
So so so so so sorry I could not attend last night as planned. I had an unexpected family issue that came up and it prevented me from coming.

Looking forward to parties in the future, but so upset for this one.
Not to worry, I understand perfectly that real life tends to rear up at us and it is always more important. There will be other parties that is true and perhaps we can meet in the game sooner so you will be sure to be able to find me. You have already honored me just by wishing to be there. Thank you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Scarlet Freeman on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
I'd like to thank Valkoor for the packs. I got lucky and got my first ever permanent mount from one, and got even luckier in getting a second permanent mount! I can't thank you enough for the packs. It was really kind of you to gift the people who went to the party. Thank you.
You are more than welcome Scarlet. That is pretty fantastic that you received your very first mounts from the packs- I was hoping that you guys and gals got some nice goodies from them. I think Anne got some of her very first mounts as well (plus some nice outfits) as well and someone else got some nice weapons. Just wanted to show appreciation for all of you appreciating Chrissy and her kindness so much. Good things happen to good people and she is a great person, and the message boards are overflowing with great people as well. Thanks again for coming and being a part of the special night.

And enjoy those new mounts!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
well I be blaming me self for this but next I won't let this happen again ye have me word.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
that looked fun. i will try to be at the next party you guys!