Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multiplayer Account

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
I heard somewhere that you can get two people on the same account at once. Is this true? If so, how can I do it?

Annoying Quinn Sheffield lvl 60 Musketeer

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I think you misunderstood whoever told you that, the "double player" method of questing involves 2 accounts and using different game windows to effectively play both accounts at once.

It's merely playing with 2 accounts (not 1)

Captain
May 13, 2011
Annoying Quinn She... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I heard somewhere that you can get two people on the same account at once. Is this true? If so, how can I do it?

Annoying Quinn Sheffield lvl 60 Musketeer
its very simple. just hit "new" or something like that on the character selection and you go straight to customizing your new character. you have 6 open slots meaning you can have all 5 classes and an extra slot

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Oh I thought you meant as in playing 2 at once.

(Quin is right still :D I just misread the thread)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
I think you misunderstood whoever told you that, the "double player" method of questing involves 2 accounts and using different game windows to effectively play both accounts at once.

It's merely playing with 2 accounts (not 1)
Very true. This can be done but just make sure you don't link the accounts as two linked accounts cannot be signed on at the same time. If it is a family account, that may work, I don't have any experience in that. But I tried to have Wizard running and Pirate at the same time so I could find friends from one game to another and one got booted off when I opened the other because they were linked so I could share their crowns.

Community Leader
You cannot login to the system twice on the same account.

They even have it set so you cannot login to Wizard101, and Pirate101 at the same time on the same account (unless this has been changed). Login to one while connected to the other and it will kick your connection on the "other".

You can have multiple accounts however.

I have played on 2 accounts at once before, on the same, and on different computers.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV