Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Valentine's Day To All My Pirate Family

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just want to wish Happy Valentine's Day to all my pirate message board family. You all mean the world to me and my life is richer just from knowing all of you wonderful people.
You help me to forget my pain for just a bit and you make me giggle so much and most of all you make me feel oh so loved. All that love is returned to you guys 100 fold.
Chrissy Hugs To All

Administrator
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, "Luv Ya Leader."

(Yes, One-Eyed Jack used a bunch of Message Hearts to inspire him for today's Message Board titles. Enjoy! )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
I just want to wish Happy Valentine's Day to all my pirate message board family. You all mean the world to me and my life is richer just from knowing all of you wonderful people.
You help me to forget my pain for just a bit and you make me giggle so much and most of all you make me feel oh so loved. All that love is returned to you guys 100 fold.
Chrissy Hugs To All
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, Chrissy. Hope your day is as sweet as you are- impossible I know. Mine is off to a great start. Got the day off due to all the snow and ice, so I will be comfy, cozy with my Lady Fair....and the twins....and their big brother....and the dog....and the visiting mom-in-law....and I'm sure a neighbor's kid or two at some point. How romantic, huh? Oh, well a great day nonetheless.

Hope your Cupid's Day is wonderful and thanks for the hugs and here's some hugs to you from me and my family

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, "Luv Ya Leader."

(Yes, One-Eyed Jack used a bunch of Message Hearts to inspire him for today's Message Board titles. Enjoy! )
And mine is absolutely Perfect. Not that I want to brag and insist myself the leader, but it is what it is and I cherish the thought of leading our own armada of blessers to make the Spiral a better place

Just HAD to do this edit. Jack, these titles are such a hoot. Every time I see one it brings a smile to my face and I feel good all over again. You are truly gifted in this area and this particular set is truly delightful Thank you again.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Happy Valentines to you as well!! Sitting here at home being sick the last few days has inspired me to post more... so here it is. ;) And i cant wait to go to your well deserved party next week. Well played that is a a lot of time invested into the culture of this game and it is well appreciated.!!!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh yes, Happy Valentines Day! There is such courtesy and warmth to be found here on the Pirate101 message boards, so worthy to be celebrated on a day like today.

And I love the titles, Jack! (especially mine - 'Angel Ambassador', so cute! Though I think Chrissy's really fits too ) And please extend my thanks to whoever is responsible for the Valentine's day wallpaper present. Anne papered her bedroom with it, and it looks so good with her swashbuckler furniture, her well-stocked bookcase, her lovely writing desk, her spinet (well, piano, but I pretend it's a spinet), her loom (and when does she have time to weave or play the spinet? )... anyway, the wallpaper is a perfect addition to a girl pirate's cosy home away from ship!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Happy Valentines Day to all, and to all, a good night!
( Oh wait that a Santa Claus qoute )

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Can't wait for my birthday on the 15th! :D

Jacob

Ensign
Sep 05, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day Chrissy! I always enjoy reading your many messages. Hope you have an wonderful day!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
The title says it all. Now to ask for crowns so I can get more me hearties! I hope everyone with a sweetheart of their own has fun! If not, maybe soon in your future!
-The Starstruck Gordon Family
Happy Valentine's Day from George, Fearless, Sly, Joe, Olivia, and Goldie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cutlessclark on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Happy Valentines to you as well!! Sitting here at home being sick the last few days has inspired me to post more... so here it is. ;) And i cant wait to go to your well deserved party next week. Well played that is a a lot of time invested into the culture of this game and it is well appreciated.!!!
What a sweet thing to say and very appreciated. You caught the gist of it, this in indeed an investment into my wonderful Message Board Family and they continually reap incalculable rewards of love, hugs, blessings & giggles. Not to mention all the help they (we) give out, with is the primary function of these boards, but since when were we pirates strict followers of such rules. "Actually they are more like suggestions" (Fun movie quote "

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, Chrissy. Hope your day is as sweet as you are- impossible I know. Mine is off to a great start. Got the day off due to all the snow and ice, so I will be comfy, cozy with my Lady Fair....and the twins....and their big brother....and the dog....and the visiting mom-in-law....and I'm sure a neighbor's kid or two at some point. How romantic, huh? Oh, well a great day nonetheless.

Hope your Cupid's Day is wonderful and thanks for the hugs and here's some hugs to you from me and my family
Delightedly received and gratefully returned. My best to your Lady Fair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DivaSpike on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day Chrissy! I always enjoy reading your many messages. Hope you have an wonderful day!
Oh Welcome to the Message Board Family Diva Spike Thank you so much for your sweet words, they are kindly received and delightfully appreciated. I also wish many Valentine's Day worthy blessings and giggles on your day as well.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Hey, np Chrissy. That's why we are here. To be awsome

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Hope you have a happy Valentine's day Chrissy. (Hopefully better than mine I always have a bad day on Valentine's day it's weird. ) You bring a lot of helpful tips to the message boards. Keep being awesome Chrissy!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Hope you had the world's best Valentine Day ever!

We love you!

P.S. Milo made a toasted cheese in the shape of a heart for you.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Awww! Happy Valentine's Day to you too Chrissy, and to everyone as well! May love, hugs, and kisses fill the rest of everyone's day!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day to ye to lassie with all me heart .

yours truly - Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Hello happy valentines day my best friend came over plus my mom and dad went on a date thanks to our idea and we got a lego set so today was goodhappy va;entones to our lil' ol' happy message board family by the way happy late mardi gras ;)

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
x hands chocolate boxes out to all x

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:P I am a Crush-er, seems right considering how good my witchdoctor is doing with the new bundle (Which she loves XD sorry just had to make a pun right there)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Zlyxer on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Hope you have a happy Valentine's day Chrissy. (Hopefully better than mine I always have a bad day on Valentine's day it's weird. ) You bring a lot of helpful tips to the message boards. Keep being awesome Chrissy!
Aww thank you so much. You guys were the reason my Valentine's day was great. You really made my day.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Hope you had the world's best Valentine Day ever!

We love you!

P.S. Milo made a toasted cheese in the shape of a heart for you.
Oh how precious and totally perfect. *Hands out heart shaped crackers to match the cheese*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to ye to lassie with all me heart .

yours truly - Deadeye Jack Morgan
*Giggles* He called me Lassie again. Thank ye Jack. All such wonderfulness right back atcha.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
x hands chocolate boxes out to all x
*Squeals with delight* Thank you oh so kindly. *Peeks into box* COOL! Dark chocolates