Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MAJOR congats chrissy!!! :D

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Congrats on a WHOPPINGLY UNFATHOMALBE 4000 yars!!!! My mind is blown by how likeable a person you are! Maybe K.I. could make you their unofficially official mascot! Great job on doing far more than your part to make these message boards a better place! have a wonderful day full of blessings and giggles! (that's not copyrighted, is it?)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
OK so I was on the congratulations chrissy for 3000 yars thread and I saw that she has over 4000 yars now!! Yay! Chrissy ye are gaining years faster then a guy doing flips In the middle of times square! Wow I am really bad at telling jokes lolz

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats are indeed for Chrissy's 4000th yar well done again lassie

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
You are oh so right ninja pirate- congratulations are once again in order for Chrissy. I don't believe that I could have said it any better or more cleverly than you. Love the mascot and copyright comments! She is one heck of a blesser for sure and a giggler to it seems.

Congratulations, Chrissy- your message board legacy and friendly ways just continue to skyrocket beyond this world. We are all that much more fortunate to share this space with you and to be inspired by your acts of kindness. We are all very appreciative of you and your generosity.

And I think I have a motto to go along with ninja pirate's mascot and copyright thoughts?

Chrissy you have created a Board of Dreams and......"If you post it, they will yar"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aww thanks to the both of you Robert and Wesley. I am still a firm believer that the yars are an accomplishment of you guys for it is the culmination of you responding when something touches you in a good way. I am highly honored that my flavor of blessings and attempts of doling out the giggles has had such a resounding success. Those yars are like a big hug from you guys to me but to be honest I am the most delighted when I see one of you reaching out and blessing someone else.
We all rise in our ranks so fast and so many of you do a great job in recognizing each other and that is wonderful. Those kinds of blessings just feel good. Some of you are so good at rising in the ranks that some get missed, Like for instance our Rebecca (Krokotopia Pirate) I notice has been First Mate for some time and I didn't notice until now. Not catching these things by no means is a sign that we have purposely ignored anyone, as I am sure there are others that we have missed. I don't even think there is a system that we can use to even try, but our hearts are in the right place. Please if you get missed is the shuffle it is never personal. Things just happen really fast. Since I seem to be slogging ahead and plowing new ground and being the first in things so much it is easier to spot my stuff. Please know that I appreciate all of you SO much and just seeing you bless others makes my day and then some. Chrissy hugs to all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ninja pirate on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on a WHOPPINGLY UNFATHOMALBE 4000 yars!!!! My mind is blown by how likeable a person you are! Maybe K.I. could make you their unofficially official mascot! Great job on doing far more than your part to make these message boards a better place! have a wonderful day full of blessings and giggles! (that's not copyrighted, is it?)
Lol, nah, I have been known for this particular phrase for decades but I have never copyrighted it. Please feel free to pay forward all the blessings and giggles you wish. If my only legacy I leave behind is a world full of those passing on blessings and giggles then I will know I had a life well lived.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
You are oh so right ninja pirate- congratulations are once again in order for Chrissy. I don't believe that I could have said it any better or more cleverly than you. Love the mascot and copyright comments! She is one heck of a blesser for sure and a giggler to it seems.

Congratulations, Chrissy- your message board legacy and friendly ways just continue to skyrocket beyond this world. We are all that much more fortunate to share this space with you and to be inspired by your acts of kindness. We are all very appreciative of you and your generosity.

And I think I have a motto to go along with ninja pirate's mascot and copyright thoughts?

Chrissy you have created a Board of Dreams and......"If you post it, they will yar"
I know I should be embarrassed from all this attention but right now I can't stop laughing.
"If you post it they will yar." Oh that is just CLASSIC. Thank you for the delighted giggles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Congrats are indeed for Chrissy's 4000th yar well done again lassie

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank you Jack. Gee I sure do love it when you call me lassie. It makes me feel young and pretty again. Thank you for the giggles and good feelings. We all love getting that and you are indeed a pro at making so many here feel so good. Please keep up the great work.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
What the heck? I think a glitch may have just happened because I started a thread for Chrissy's 4000th yar and it appeared on this one. Weird

Administrator
fearless robert sp... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
What the heck? I think a glitch may have just happened because I started a thread for Chrissy's 4000th yar and it appeared on this one. Weird
Not a glitch! If we see two topics on the same day (or close to that) about the same topic, they'll most likely be merged into one topic.

Thanks everyone for putting the "Yar" feature to good use and congrats to Chrissy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Not a glitch! If we see two topics on the same day (or close to that) about the same topic, they'll most likely be merged into one topic.

Thanks everyone for putting the "Yar" feature to good use and congrats to Chrissy!
Well thank you fondly Jack. Praise from you means more than you could ever know. When you like it then I know I have 'Done Good'. You have totally made my year. *Glances at Anne and proudly shows off all her practice and executes a flawless, totally Anne Radcliffeish bow with a marvelous flourish of her red plumed hat.*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
That's all right Robert. Wesley only beat you by 6 minutes. Most likely you were both typing at the same time. No matter whose thread started it, every show of love I have received because of you two has blessed me exponentially.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:

ok thx jack and congrats chrissy!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ninja pirate on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
mascot? chrissy is not an animal! lolz

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
OK so I was on the congratulations chrissy for 3000 yars thread and I saw that she has over 4000 yars now!! Yay! Chrissy ye are gaining years faster then a guy doing flips In the middle of times square! Wow I am really bad at telling jokes lolz
and btw i mean to type yars not years lol

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
That's all right Robert. Wesley only beat you by 6 minutes. Most likely you were both typing at the same time. No matter whose thread started it, every show of love I have received because of you two has blessed me exponentially.
thx chrissy! i salute to you all! (salutes) i will tr to remember to do a happy 5000 yars thread

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
and btw i mean to type yars not years lol
Lol that is quite all right. To be perfectly honest, I only read "Yars" too. The typo never even registered in my consciousness. It is perfectly hysterical though.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
i have noticed that pirate 101 lover has had first mate for some time now please congrulate her on her first mate rank.