Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stored XP

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I am a level 65 swashbuckler who just started Aquila. Sadly, I wont be able to get any of the XP in the world because I am max level. Can you make it be possible to store XP for future releases so that the XP doesn't go to waste? If that isn't possible, can XP received in battles and quests give bonus gold? Ex: quest that gives 2,000XP would give as a reward 20,000 gold instead. Losing hard earned experience isn't fun. I stopped my progress in Aquila until the next world arrives just so my hard work wouldn't go to waste. So please, can XP be stored or turned into gold or even something else?

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
EMC99 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 65 swashbuckler who just started Aquila. Sadly, I wont be able to get any of the XP in the world because I am max level. Can you make it be possible to store XP for future releases so that the XP doesn't go to waste? If that isn't possible, can XP received in battles and quests give bonus gold? Ex: quest that gives 2,000XP would give as a reward 20,000 gold instead. Losing hard earned experience isn't fun. I stopped my progress in Aquila until the next world arrives just so my hard work wouldn't go to waste. So please, can XP be stored or turned into gold or even something else?
Just don't do the quests. Unless you really want a storyline companion (hawkules), then there's really no point in doing them when you're max. Also, if the next update leaves us needing xp, whilst others do side quests you'll have more than enough.

Community Leader
Interesting idea.

Some call this "wasted xp", when people stop questing, I call it "wasted experience", as from my perspective, game play is about the experience, the story, what we do, and not about the XP we earn. KI games always provide ample XP with each new content update to allow players to reach new max levels.

What I have also done is hold any quests not necessary to turn in to proceed, and turn them in after updates where max levels have been raised.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV