Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy, without further delay!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Ay, I feel so guilty about missing Cdewinter's party, in which Chrissy was named a Message Board Marauder. I think. So, I swear by the Balance of my Buccaneer that I will try to make every effort to attend. I have been too absent from these parties. I need more! Whenever it is, I will make it! Now, too contact the bosses and see if anyone's up for a farming event. Ooh, Fin and Midnight Bandit are available. Anyone care to join me? Oh, what about a P.V.P tourney?! Let's get some tunes that are Looney! (Hint hint) In all seriousness, I'll try to come and Balance stuff out with my 101 G's. Get it? But I'll see you there!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GBalance101 on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Ay, I feel so guilty about missing Cdewinter's party, in which Chrissy was named a Message Board Marauder. I think. So, I swear by the Balance of my Buccaneer that I will try to make every effort to attend. I have been too absent from these parties. I need more! Whenever it is, I will make it! Now, too contact the bosses and see if anyone's up for a farming event. Ooh, Fin and Midnight Bandit are available. Anyone care to join me? Oh, what about a P.V.P tourney?! Let's get some tunes that are Looney! (Hint hint) In all seriousness, I'll try to come and Balance stuff out with my 101 G's. Get it? But I'll see you there!
Very clever and funny GBalance101. I think we have settled on the date of Friday the 21st, starting at 6:30 EST (Vadima- Avery's Court). Hopefully the party will be going on for quite a few hours with people stopping in as they are able to. Details about the party are posted a few posts back. If the start time doesn't work for you or anyone else, maybe you can choose a time that will work for you and I can check up in Avery's court at the times you and others are available, friend the newly arriving pirates and then teleport to the rest of the party. Well, hopefully you can make it and maybe we'll see you there.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I'm in 100% cant wait . the idea!!! She really deserves it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
You are close. I named the gang at the party the Message Board Marauders. So that is our name now when we gather in the game. We are all the Message Board Marauders.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cutlessclark on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
I'm in 100% cant wait . the idea!!! She really deserves it.
To quote a much loved part of these boards: D'aww!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
You defiantly deserve everything that you have Chrissy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
You defiantly deserve everything that you have Chrissy.
Thank you Rebecca, cute typo btw, it gave me a good giggle.