Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Locked out

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2010
I was recently playing pirate101 and then for no reason my game lags and disconnected me. I figured it was WiFi so moved to a better WiFi spot and try again and i get this error message when i tried to launch my character "Your character is unable to enter the game. please quit and try again." and i was like OK and did that. over and over and over again. i even tried rebooting and its still not working. that was my best char and i want it back. how the heck do you fix this bug?

-Charming Rachel Everhart
Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shadowsindarkness on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I was recently playing pirate101 and then for no reason my game lags and disconnected me. I figured it was WiFi so moved to a better WiFi spot and try again and i get this error message when i tried to launch my character "Your character is unable to enter the game. please quit and try again." and i was like OK and did that. over and over and over again. i even tried rebooting and its still not working. that was my best char and i want it back. how the heck do you fix this bug?

-Charming Rachel Everhart
Level 65
I do know that customer support can fix a character that is stuck like that. I suggest you contact them and let them know which pirate is stuck and they can get you sailing again.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I would recommend that you delete the current Pirate101 on you computer and try re-installing it. If that doesn't work, contact support either using the Orange Question Mark above or e-mail at support@pirate101.com. They should be able to help you.

Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
I've been having lots of connection issues with the game lately too, I'm not sure if it's just slow WIFI or if it's global