Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ulysses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2011
I started doing a quest for Ulysses. I went and fought Medea, and then I went on to Medusa. I beat Medusa and it told me to go talk to Ulysses in humbug cave. I went there and there was a question mark above his head. I talked to him and he told me to go get Medusa's bow. I already did that. I can't progress because I can't talk to him. Please help :(

Administrator
Hi! Customer Support has emailed you back with some additional questions. Could you check your email (might want to double check your Junk Email folder just in case the email when there by accident) and respond back to them?

Hope we can get you back on track with your quest soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 28, 2011
Hello. I got your reply. I replied with the information you needed. I was kicked off my account because you were doing maintenance on my account. I went back on later and it still isn't fixed. Please help me. :(