Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still no world and its the end of january

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Why is there no world yet I suspected the 31st would be the day of test realm :(

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
David percy on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Why is there no world yet I suspected the 31st would be the day of test realm :(
I think quality worlds are better than worlds released early. Have patience, our next world will be coming soon.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I agree, but think about it KI might have more then one world like last test realm hmmm.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Looks like we'll have to wait another week. January sure had some fun events, though. Dueling Diego gives out all new furniture + Rental Mounts and Ship Equipment! Also, the Year of the horse sale started!

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
"Still no world and its the end of January "

*nods slowly*

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
David percy on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
This is why KI doesn't talk schedule. They also never indicated that the next update was a new world (the next new world might a few more updates still).

Ensign
Dec 28, 2012
Historically, game companies that take their time in releasing content produce better games. I'd rather have a polished product late then something unfinished and early.

Just like Marleybone and Aquila, I'm sure this new release will be more than worth the wait.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Well everybody is giving good points, but remember they have Wizard101 to focus on. Right now they are doing Krysallis part two, and that is a pretty important thing ( all new shadow spells, and making level 100 ). So what I'm thinking is that they are just being focused on Krysallis.

Captain
May 13, 2011
look at it this way: you get time to prepare. theres always something to do even if you reached max lvl:

1. train your other pirates
2. up your nautical lvl
3. train your companions
4. farm for great gear
5. pvp
6. get the perfect ship

hmm, thinking about that, maybe i should go on george more often. i still only have an MB frigate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Xiriganism on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
"Still no world and its the end of January "

*nods slowly*
Well welcome back. I haven't heard from you in like forever. Not to worry though. It's gotta be close. But how close Meh

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Hey dude, if you look on the new fansite, you'll see the next worlds. But KI knows I know too much...

Administrator
Deadpoolfanguy on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Hey dude, if you look on the new fansite, you'll see the next worlds. But KI knows I know too much...
Your previous message was rejected because you didn't follow the rules of posting, not because of the content.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*