Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You Win This Round Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Tomorrow I'm going to be tired because I stayed up to fulfill my promise of coloring and finishing a picture of Kane.

I love art and drawing and the like, really, I do, but why must this game be so compelling as to keep me up at night to finish the art I was making? Nothing else has made me this determined to finish my pictures before. Ah well, I guess I'd better get back to getting the picture done.

Sleep: 0
Pirate101: 1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Tomorrow I'm going to be tired because I stayed up to fulfill my promise of coloring and finishing a picture of Kane.

I love art and drawing and the like, really, I do, but why must this game be so compelling as to keep me up at night to finish the art I was making? Nothing else has made me this determined to finish my pictures before. Ah well, I guess I'd better get back to getting the picture done.

Sleep: 0
Pirate101: 1
*Hands a delicious Caramel Yumhiato to get ya through the day.*

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
*Hands a delicious Caramel Yumhiato to get ya through the day.*
Thanks. The next day had me frightened as to how much I'd be able to stay awake, but I made it through the day. (And was one of three people in my class to score an A on the Algebra test! Always fun to see that test score.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Thanks. The next day had me frightened as to how much I'd be able to stay awake, but I made it through the day. (And was one of three people in my class to score an A on the Algebra test! Always fun to see that test score.)
WOW An A on an algebra test while being sleep deprived? Insanely well done. You have some tough tonacity there. Nice going.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
WOW An A on an algebra test while being sleep deprived? Insanely well done. You have some tough tonacity there. Nice going.
Thanks! (Although I was scared half out of my wits during that test. One question in particular scared me because it was worth 25% of the total points. )

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
An A on an algebra test? I can barely get a B with lots of hard studying. Except for that one time I didn't study for a chapter test and was one of the few people that got 100%. I almost fell out of my chair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
An A on an algebra test? I can barely get a B with lots of hard studying. Except for that one time I didn't study for a chapter test and was one of the few people that got 100%. I almost fell out of my chair.
Lol yea isn't it nice when instead of slapping ya down fate throws you a cookie once in a while.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
pirate101 lover on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
You got a 100% on an Algebra test? I couldn't do that if I tried. Good job on that!