Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where do you get the trident weapon?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I was wondering where do you get the level 60+ trident weapon?
Please respond. Really, Really want a trident!
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 63 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I have hit a wall on this one. I searched the Wiki for quite a while and I can't find who drops it. I have a couple of them but I don't remember who dropped them. Any one of you helpful family members out there with those amazing memories remember who drops this trident?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I found my fancy trident in a fight with the Furies (or Fates?) in the same dead valley as Medea. They are part of the quests you do to get Zeena. Frontinus (under the Aqueduct) gives the Quest after you get Hawkules.

Grohl in Nevermind cave is another likely place to farm for 60th level weapons. He's last in the quest chain for swashbucklers to get Samocles. Pixelles starts you on that quest chain about the same time.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
k thanks everyone for helping me

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sorry I'm only up to cool ranch what's funny though us that I have mooshu clothing and weapons because I went to the bizzare lol

Community Leader
Captain Pluton, the boss in Achean Skyway drops it, you'll have to board his ship to get his drops.

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
On the p101central site, so far they only list one enemy/boss that drops the Trident. I think it just got updated because there were no listings a couple days ago.

That boss the drops the Trident is Captain Pluton and he can be found in Achaean Way (skyway) on his boat, The Kerberos. If you look at this map of Achaean way you will see three stormgates. Captain Pluton can be found by the eastern stormgate (the one on the right side of the map). You have to defeat him after being boarded or boarding his ship to get a chance at receiving the great weapon.

As Wicked Victor Armstrong pointed out on another thread, Captain Pluton and Captain Spartacos (in ship, The Gladiatrix, next to western stormgate in Achaean Way) are excellent sources of amazing gear for your Eagle ship. Victor provided this link to a guide on the great ship gear Captains Pluton and Spartacos drop. Some of the gear in this guide can be dropped by Ophidian, Renegade Eagle, and Vulture Pirate ships, Scylla or bought in Nova Aquila. But the really high end Eagle ship gear comes from Pluton and Spartacos.

Of course to get the ship gear you have to sink the ship and not board or get boarded.

Good luck on getting that Trident!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
I also got mine from the Graea's on my first shot through too, very surprised indeed. My friend's have gotten it 5-15 fights in as well. It's a pretty strong weapon and it looks epic

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
I also got mine from the Graea's on my first shot through too, very surprised indeed. My friend's have gotten it 5-15 fights in as well. It's a pretty strong weapon and it looks epic
Wow, first try- that's sweet! Thanks for the added drop source of Graea, I'll bring it to the attention on wiki so they can update it. Nice weapon indeed.