Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is the most annoying enemy in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
Marleybone was filled with so many enemies that were pesky (dont even let me start with them Radicals). I wanna know what was the hardest enemy in Marleybone for others

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I think the Armada Dragoons are the most powerful Mob in Marleybone.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Probably the radicals, I haven't done Rooke yet, but we'll just have to wait and see. So far it's the radicals, clock works easy, bishop easy, tiger dudes easy, for me the radicals are so so, 50/50, either I win or I don't. You get the picture. For me it's a matter of gear. I get good gear when I can and if a dropped piece of gear doesn't I sell it. My fighting style also helps me, go for one enemy at a time. I've gone to far off track. So bye

Jack Nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Ensign
May 14, 2009
Rooke is the most annoying enemy in marleybone especially for musketeers. If you use regular shot not ability he rebounds it to you, one of your companions, or your ally. The most annoying enemy other then rooke is the armada dragoons. They have a lot of health also they deal decent damage. They have this ability that if you attack i cant remember with what they hit you back so like rooke they rebound attacks which is annoying. Another thing about rooke is his kickback so if you want to attack him up close have a ally, companion, or enemy behind you so he doesn't knock you back.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
To me its rooke because the fact that he can hit you till you block and me only having 60 block I got sent down to half health. and I am about to have to do it with a musketeer.. lol

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
1)The most annoying is Commander Davis! Those redcoats don't give up! Impossible to solo
2) Rooke. All I have to say is "too many special abilities," and you'll know why!
3) Bishop. Very strong attacks. And Leech!
4) Dragoons. If you've fought them, you'll know the problems with them!
5) War Golems. Their explosion after they die is deadly!
6) Radicals. Their shooting never stops!
7) Kurgahs. Lots of Crits!!
My top 7 hardest Enemies in Marleybone!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Bishop...... Rooke was easy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainBunny093 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
1)The most annoying is Commander Davis! Those redcoats don't give up! Impossible to solo
2) Rooke. All I have to say is "too many special abilities," and you'll know why!
3) Bishop. Very strong attacks. And Leech!
4) Dragoons. If you've fought them, you'll know the problems with them!
5) War Golems. Their explosion after they die is deadly!
6) Radicals. Their shooting never stops!
7) Kurgahs. Lots of Crits!!
My top 7 hardest Enemies in Marleybone!
Commander Davis isn't impossible. I have soloed him with my privateer, witchdoctor, musketeer and my buccaneer. My Swashy is almost to Mooshu so she is gonna give it a go too.

Captain
May 13, 2011
the most annoying has to be the isle of fetch boss. my ally would always attack the boss and end up dying from riposte (its a protect this guy battle)

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Radicals with the "cover fire" ability. Since some of the battlefield in MB is just a massive chokepoint, me and allies were hammered by both the ability and burst fire.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Row4n412 on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I think the Armada Dragoons are the most powerful Mob in Marleybone.
I for one agree with that statement. their power steel defense or something provides them with an attack if you attack them with witch doctor or musketeer powers or staffs or guns.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Does Rooke count because I had killed all his minions in the second battle we fight him it was me, Wing Chung and Bonnie Anne we were all on red. I tried to attack but Bonnie Anne was useless because he just reflected it back at me my traps, were nothing as he absorbed them and I had to use low level attacks to defeat him and every time Wing Chung ran up to him he just got hit back again. All in All The most annoying fight ever

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Rooke was not very difficul for me, but Bishop definately was XD I just bet him, with like 1 hp

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Rooke. I hate him sooo muchHis cheats are so annoying

Ensign
Jan 13, 2011
Most of the enemies were easy, but Bishop was really hard for me (second battle) i had him cornered with only Bonnie and he only had one battle angel at half health. She (idk if clockworks have gender) kept blocking all the attacks and eventually we got killed off.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I expect tough, nasty opponents the more I progress through this game, so they don't annoy me. The ones that do are the mouthy, insulting ones like Captain Swing, and the criminals you hunt for Mann the dog hunter. THEY are ultra annoying. Especially the guy in the vortex; the one who 'stole toys - from ORPHANS!'

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Rooke- I nearly broke my computer slamming down my fist down every time he used overprotection and moved my companions and stopping their attacks.

Ensign
Aug 06, 2011
I think its bishop because he just keep coming back to life

Ensign
Jul 04, 2013
Justin Chamberlain on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Marleybone was filled with so many enemies that were pesky (dont even let me start with them Radicals). I wanna know what was the hardest enemy in Marleybone for others
My least favorite enemy in marleybone isn't really an enemy at all, but that tavern in the sewers where the radicals hang out, there are so many people in there i can hardly see the back of the room.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Rooke for sure and I was ok with bishop, radicals, kurgha, and even the dragons but rooke is extremely over powered and it's because he has so many special abilities and I'll tell you why each make him too crazy powerful which are: the rookchet and the reason this one is too powerful is that musketeers are useless against him (the dragoons are annoying for As well because they shoot right back everytime you hit them but at least you can damage them with ranged attacks which is why I'm not as annoyed by the dragoons). Another special ability that makes him too strong is the pushback which basically means if you try running up to him he will push you back which causes damage and makes whatever attack you were gonna do to him pointless because all your doing letting him get a free hit on you unless he's already next to you or you have someone behind you. Now the final ability which also the one that bothers me the most so much is the counter gambit and why it is the worst is because he will keep hitting you and anyone else around him until his attack gets blocked which can be hard if you don't have great dodge. And to top it all off rooke has a great deal of health and does pretty big damage but never the less I suppose I am still ok with this because you have to remember not only is he a boss but he is the last boss you face in Marleybone so he has to be strong, he is an armada elite and Kane's general so he is supposed to be the best when it comes to battle which is probably why he has all those special abilities, and if he wasn't that hard you wouldn't feel accomplished and it wouldn't be a huge victory if he wasn't that hard to defeat because once you have defeated him and saw how strong he is then you realize the armada has lost a huge asset so I accept rookes over poweredness

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Armada Dragoons. I hate them SO MUCH. Radicals (more specifically Red Fox) and the rest of the Armada come in second.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I think the isle of fetch boss

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
My top 5

(1): Bishop. He was so annoying, he was acting all smug, made me wanna crush his head. He was hard to beat but i beat him with like, 123 health left.

(2) Rooke. Knockback, absorbs, so much health. Like seriously. Reckless frenzy.... Rooke=

(3) Dragoons! Nasty combo of and . So much health and decent damage.

(4) Radicals. They just kept on shooting.

(5) The tigers. I couldn't find a good place for these toughs. They got so much crits, they are SOOOO good.
Rajah got some pretty good enemys.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014