Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lt. springer and eagle merc companion epics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
My bro has a question
What epics does lt. Springer get?
Also what epics does the eagle merc get I checked every where to find it for him
Stars of theSpiral Central forums and plenty pf others but ihave seen only one picture of springer with relentless

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CanaanBC on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
My bro has a question
What epics does lt. Springer get?
Also what epics does the eagle merc get I checked every where to find it for him
Stars of theSpiral Central forums and plenty pf others but ihave seen only one picture of springer with relentless
Hi CanaanBC.

Here are the talents and epics that Lt. Springer and Eagle Mercenary have available to them. I got them both from the crown shop so that is what the info is based on.

Lt. Springer

Comes with epic talent Double Tap(rnk1)
Available Epic Talents- You can choose 3 Epics when you purchase him from Crown Shop.

• Double Tap
  • Burst Fire
  • Overwatch
  • Return Fire
My Springer is equipped with Double Tap, Burst Fire (rnk2), and Overwatch.

Eagle Mercenary

Comes with Power Second Wind (heals 50% of caster- meaning himself) and epic talents Turn the Tide(rnk1)
Hold the Line (rnk1)
Available Epic Talents- You can choose 3 Epics when you purchase him from Crown Shop.

• Blade Storm
  • Vengeance Strike
  • Relentless
  • Repel Boarders
  • Hold the Line
My Eagle Mercenary is equipped with the Second Wind Power, Turn the Tide (rnk1), Hold the Line (rnk1), Repel Boarders (rnk1) and Relentless (rnk2)

Hope this helps!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi CanaanBC.

Here are the talents and epics that Lt. Springer and Eagle Mercenary have available to them. I got them both from the crown shop so that is what the info is based on.

Lt. Springer

• Double Tap
  • Burst Fire
  • Overwatch
  • Return Fire

Eagle Mercenary

Comes with Power Second Wind (heals 50% of caster- meaning himself) and epic talents Turn the Tide(rnk1)
Hold the Line (rnk1)

• Blade Storm
  • Vengeance Strike
  • Relentless
  • Repel Boarders
  • Hold the Line
My Eagle Mercenary is equipped with the Second Wind Power, Turn the Tide (rnk1), Hold the Line (rnk1), Repel Boarders (rnk1) and Relentless (rnk2)

Hope this helps!
So sorry but isn't the other lieutenant Springer you mentioned private mills because I have him but thanks so much for your help on the eagle mercenary

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hi CanaanBC.

Lt. Springer

• Double Tap
  • Burst Fire
  • Overwatch
  • Return Fire

Eagle Mercenary

Hold the Line (rnk1)

• Blade Storm
  • Vengeance Strike
  • Relentless
  • Repel Boarders
  • Hold the Line

Hope this helps!
Sir, I believe you mixed up Lt. Springer with Private Mills. Private Mills is a Grenadier Sergeant, and Lt. Springer is a Dog Lieutenant. LOLOLOLOL.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi CanaanBC.

Lt. Springer

• Double Tap
  • Burst Fire
  • Overwatch
  • Return Fire

Eagle Mercenary

Hold the Line (rnk1)

• Blade Storm
  • Vengeance Strike
  • Relentless
  • Repel Boarders
  • Hold the Line

Hope this helps!
Nice choices and great info to share. Thanks.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I can give you Lt. Springer's epics. He starts with Blade Storm. From there, you have the options of:
Blade Storm 2
Vengeance Strike
Relentless
Repel Boarders
Cheap Shot

~Quick Pearl

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CanaanBC on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
So sorry but isn't the other lieutenant Springer you mentioned private mills because I have him but thanks so much for your help on the eagle mercenary
Holy Hounds- why I believe you and warriorscreed are correct- forgive me but sometimes I can not tell my canines apart- maybe I should actually try reading. What a boneheaded thing of me to do. And to think I actually paid gold to reset my Private mills to provide this information. Blasted Barnacles- oh well I tried. At least Quick Pearl was able to help

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Holy Hounds- why I believe you and warriorscreed are correct- forgive me but sometimes I can not tell my canines apart- maybe I should actually try reading. What a boneheaded thing of me to do. And to think I actually paid gold to reset my Private mills to provide this information. Blasted Barnacles- oh well I tried. At least Quick Pearl was able to help
you did all that for me?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CanaanBC on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
you did all that for me?
I sure did- and I'll let you in on a little secret, it's a bit embarrassing. I had to reset him twice because I forgot to right down one of the epics. I only reset the Eagle Mercenary once though, so at least I learned from my mistake. No, worries though as I was almost at gold limit, with lots of gear to sell and most of my companions are maxed. What can I say, I rather enjoy helping others out and if there is an answer I can provide help with- I will try my best to do so. I just need to do a better job of reading and provide the right info though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
you did all that for me?
Yup, That's our Valkoor for ya. He is most highly gifted in the blessing others department. He does it really well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Yup, That's our Valkoor for ya. He is most highly gifted in the blessing others department. He does it really well.
Thanks Chrissy- I received great guidance from the best in that department.