Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A very annoying Aquila bug

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I need to defeat ophidian ships for lotus flowers and after each battle it says did not collect lotus flowers!
I tried for three and a half hours and didn't get a single lotus flower

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I need to defeat ophidian ships for lotus flowers and after each battle it says did not collect lotus flowers!
I tried for three and a half hours and didn't get a single lotus flower

I know this can be frustrating. As long as you are getting the message "Did not collect" you know you are going for the right ships. Just keep it up, you will get them. Try going to a busier realm and you may find other players going for the same type of ships to help speed things up a bit. If you like I can meet you to help you sink them faster.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Please! I need help if you want to help me meet me in realm Avery or Vadima on Monday January 20 2014 at 5:10 Central time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Please! I need help if you want to help me meet me in realm Avery or Vadima on Monday January 20 2014 at 5:10 Central time.

OK, Let's make it Vadima realm, by the fountain in Avery's court. See ya there.