Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion skins

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Hello! Dolan of the dynamic duo of Frozenmuskets here. It's rather late as i write this, so no treats today. So, as the title says up there, we should be able to select outfits for our pirate crew from their previous wardrobe. if you prefer Scaramanga over Bonnie's sniper rifle or hate Ratbeard's tacky (but silly) wig, it would make things much easier. also, the Kraken Skulls and Presidio could be able to select from their clones wardrobe. ( for a price...)
A series of out fits based off different worlds would be epic, and i's throw down some crowns for Wing chun in a huge cowboy hat or my good buddy Eep dressed in Marleybonian finery with a cane. ( not gonna happen, but a man can dream.) Also, BUILD-A-Matey. post on that. I just hope Jack reads that. also, throw down your cool costume idea!

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Hi Dolan! Great idea you've got here. When I read your post, a comical image immediately flashed in my mind: My entire crew in matching el Toro outfits. Now THAT I would pay to see.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65 Musketeer

Captain
May 13, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TackUpwind on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi Dolan! Great idea you've got here. When I read your post, a comical image immediately flashed in my mind: My entire crew in matching el Toro outfits. Now THAT I would pay to see.
-Fair Charlotte Firth, Level 65 Musketeer
Oh the Halloween and April Fool's Day outfit potential are huge. Sounds like a lot of fun but prob not practical. Maybe just having it for one day, then it wouldn't mess up all the needed game images when your companions are shown standing by you in conversation.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello! Dolan of the dynamic duo of Frozenmuskets here. It's rather late as i write this, so no treats today. So, as the title says up there, we should be able to select outfits for our pirate crew from their previous wardrobe. if you prefer Scaramanga over Bonnie's sniper rifle or hate Ratbeard's tacky (but silly) wig, it would make things much easier. also, the Kraken Skulls and Presidio could be able to select from their clones wardrobe. ( for a price...)
A series of out fits based off different worlds would be epic, and i's throw down some crowns for Wing chun in a huge cowboy hat or my good buddy Eep dressed in Marleybonian finery with a cane. ( not gonna happen, but a man can dream.) Also, BUILD-A-Matey. post on that. I just hope Jack reads that. also, throw down your cool costume idea!
Crowns???? Why can't members pay gold instead?

Captain
May 13, 2011
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Crowns???? Why can't members pay gold instead?
we already pay and i have spent more crowns that i should on companions. not a very long story short, i like your idea