Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you do if you were a clockwork?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
As the question clearly states, what would you do if you were a clockwork? Personally, I would do two things: first I hack into and reprogram the entire armada to work for pirates! They must have some sort of network, right? Then, I'd jump off a cliff.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Please do not take this as being rude in anyway, but if you look for the post titled "What would you do if..." by PuppyLove1021 in the Tavern section of these message boards, you will find many responses to this question, roughly 114 responses actually.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
the grand man on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
As the question clearly states, what would you do if you were a clockwork? Personally, I would do two things: first I hack into and reprogram the entire armada to work for pirates! They must have some sort of network, right? Then, I'd jump off a cliff.
Scarlet: Hmmm... I guess I'd be the 'wild-card' clockwork, the one where you never really know where her loyalties lie. To Valencia? To Kane? To the pirates perhaps? The only loyalty that I would have is to myself. I would work for myself and myself alone, changing sides whenever it would benefit me. Although, in the end, I'm not sure that that would be the wisest idea. I guess I would help Kane but... Only if it suited my fancy at the time of the request.

Alura: Obviously I would be the cold and calculating clockwork. I would interact with Kane and the other clock works only when needed and eventually, when the time is ripe, I'd start to pick them off, one by one and enjoy the new power that comes afterward.

Angel: Me, a clockwork? Are you insane? I'd never become a clockwork. Never! I hate them with a passion and I'd like to destroy each and every last one of them. *He takes a breath to continue on with his rant*

Scarlet: Anyways, this topic interests me. I'd love to hear more about what people would do as clock works.

Alura: Yes, it does sound interesting. It would save us the trouble of having to listen to Angel going off on another of his anti-Armada rants.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
the grand man on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
I would go to earth and go see if my double on earth has Marco Pollo's Map. (Kingsisle sent out Marco Pollo's map to earth :P )

Then I would make a game called "Armada101" and give it to Kingsisle to turn into a fun multiplayer online game and we can all have a great laugh over some yum about it.

Keep Swashbuckling