Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Season 2 of the vacation log!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Hey everybody its me Griffin! Now that I'm subscribed and whatnot I will continue " my little vacation log" If you cant find it I have the link here ( hope this works )

www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/my-little-vacation-log-8ad6a4173fa3a14f013fc63f8319114b

so check out the thread for our latest installment.

See ya around!
And now a quick peek at our next season:

Krok: to avoid war you have one option x pause for effect x survive the maze of death!

Griffin: so Is this like aquila's labyrinth or-

Krok: shut up! we try to avoid that culture

Richard: You will be put in a maze with other convicts and If you survive then you go free

Romba: x yells from far away x Hey guys I found more x BOOM x powder... kegs... x faints x

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Richard: have you ever had any questions about My Little Vacation log?

Griffin: hey that was MY vacation log

Richard: I know Griffin. Anyways we are here to answer your little questions

Romba: I is here too!!! and so is Danny

Tristan: IT'S TRISTAN!! and I didn't want to come here!

Griffin: I thought you wanted to come

Tristan: You kidnapped me!

Griffin: It would be fun

Tristan: I'm chained to a chair does it look like I'm having fun?

Romba: Yup

Richard: Hey guys break it up!

Griffin: so post your questions here like " How did Romba get the Stupendor X ?" or " how did Richard get a gig playing in a jail cell"

Tristan: And THEY will answer them

Richard: you will to buddy

Romba: we look forward to answering questions!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
This question is for Romba. Have you always been so adorable or (as it is rumored) was surgery involved?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Sam Underhill on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
This question is for Romba. Have you always been so adorable or (as it is rumored) was surgery involved?
Romba: No I has always been this adorable and the only time I has ever been In an operation was I accidentaly-

Richard: ok ok! Don't need to get into that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
LOL How do you do it Sam? You always manage to make me giggle out loud so much that the formerly quiet household is always giving me the strangest looks.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
*giggling more* "I has always been this adorable..." I must say, Griffin, you have come up with the quintessential Romba. My 'Brave Maria Mitchell' just got her Romba, and your version is what I merrily imagine for him.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Mormo want to know why Mormo not the star? Mormo more adorable-er. Mormo more intelligen... um er, more smart-er. Mormo more better looking. Mormo could have done all this. Mormo want guest star status!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
*giggling more* "I has always been this adorable..." I must say, Griffin, you have come up with the quintessential Romba. My 'Brave Maria Mitchell' just got her Romba, and your version is what I merrily imagine for him.
Indeed. My Romba cannot be anything BUT what Griffin has portrayed. He is simply perfect. LOL

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I have a question for Romba-
Could you turn around and bite Fred for me? Thanks.