Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

your closest fight

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
the closest fight i have ever had was with little mary nightingale another privy, we got down to just us with no powers or heals left and we elusived each other for about 30 rounds before i won with 98 health left

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
zuto4011a on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
the closest fight i have ever had was with little mary nightingale another privy, we got down to just us with no powers or heals left and we elusived each other for about 30 rounds before i won with 98 health left
Nice, i faced her (even put it on youtube) and ended up winning, killed all her companions and it was just her with prevented healing and a fortress and armor up. But my closest match was definitely with a privateer. It was looking bad for me, my el toro and zeena had died, and he had a nausica with 163 hp, but she was poisoned and bleeding so she would die regardless, but he had a full hp jane canary, and he was at half hp. I was around 500 health, and my bonnie had around 800. I used my revive heal from my outfit, and the odds turned in my favour, I got an epic heal and it healed 880 hp on the first turn, not to mention the healing over time. Then i had my bonnie attack his jane canary, and i got a super hit, a burst fire, then a super hit again, and another burst fire that mega crit, and quick draw killed jane. I was so proud of bonnie, however, the next turn he got a critical assassin's strike and she was out. It was just me at around full hp and him at half. I hid immediately, hoping he'd heal so i could hide, poison and then back stab, but he used gunnery and took me out of hiding. I charged toward him and got a first strike which hit, but i didn't dodge repel borders. I used back stab which did around 140 damage per the 4 ticks, and 158 damage bleeding. He was getting nervous, i could tell, so he healed himself with a revive. Then i used the 5 round poison on him, and failed to critical and it only dealt 165 damage per turn. His elusive triggered, but the healing over time untriggered it. Then his battle zeal ran out, and so did my el toro buff. He decided to use rally, another heal with health over time, and he came to about 65% health. I then used my shadowdance, and the following turn he hit me with his reduce accuracy. I then used my rouse heal and got a critical heal (super) and it healed around 500 health to me, untriggering my elusve. Then he used his critical buff. I used another back stab (my gear gives me 3 so i have four in total) and got a mega critical. He then got a super critical revive (he had 2 with his gear) and went into 46% health. I then ran away, since i thought he had an extra assassin's strike. Plus my critical buff had finished, so he had his critical buff but i didn't. I used mighty charge and targeted a box, so i out ran him with his elusive 3. Then i used tritons song, and he hit me the following turn with a mega hit sneak attack, which left me with around 250 health. I got a first strike on him, so he dropped to 1200. I then used my last poison, the 3 round one, and again failed to critical so it did 165 damage per round. Then, with him at around 1000 health, he used his last heal, a group one that restored 230 hp. I used my second to last back stab, and dealt 140 per tick. He was around 500 health, but used a big guns and knocked me super low. I used my sneak attack, and did 236 per 2 ticks, so he'd dropped to approximately 38 hp then, he used his gunnery and killed me.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
My closest fight was when I faced two witch doctors. I am a privateer by the way. (We were all max lvl.) Just to be clear I was outnumbered 2 to 1. They made the mistake of sending all their companions down to clean me up while they stayed back and watched. They brought melee companions and I brought musketeers. After I buffed everyone my musketeer companions dodged like swashbucklers and delivered large amounts of damage. The witchdoctors couldn't heal from all the way across the board. My team fought bravely. 6 of them to three of us. It was a hard fight. Zeena and Bonnie fell and it was just me and Nausica. Both at full health.The witchdoctors came down and they made a bunch of those skeleton things. I used assassins strike on one of them and Nausica finished her off. The witchdoctor healed the other one but it ended up being a wasted turn because I damaged her again and Nausica used her burst fire and double tap. The witchdoctor used his lightsaber thing I was defeated. ( I was damaged a lot before.) Nausica and the witchdoctor grinder down their health to red but in the end Nausica won. However we didn't win yet. I didn't know what was going on. All the minions were attacking her. I thought it was glitches. Then a lvl 3 bonnie tried to shoot nausea. There must of been a lvl 5 that I forgot about. The bonnie tried to shoot Nausica but my centaur has quick draw. I think you can piece together what happened to Bonnie. It was a good victory for privateers and a terrible loss for witchdoctors. I was pretty happy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Nice, i faced her (even put it on youtube) and ended up winning, killed all her companions and it was just her with prevented healing and a fortress and armor up. But my closest match was definitely with a privateer. It was looking bad for me, my el toro and zeena had died, and he had a nausica with 163 hp, but she was poisoned and bleeding so she would die regardless, but he had a full hp jane canary, and he was at half hp. I was around 500 health, and my bonnie had around 800. I used my revive heal from my outfit, and the odds turned in my favour, I got an epic heal and it healed 880 hp on the first turn, not to mention the healing over time. Then i had my bonnie attack his jane canary, and i got a super hit, a burst fire, then a super hit again, and another burst fire that mega crit, and quick draw killed jane. I was so proud of bonnie, however, the next turn he got a critical assassin's strike and she was out. It was just me at around full hp and him at half. I hid immediately, hoping he'd heal so i could hide, poison and then back stab, but he used gunnery and took me out of hiding. I charged toward him and got a first strike which hit, but i didn't dodge repel borders. I used back stab which did around 140 damage per the 4 ticks, and 158 damage bleeding. He was getting nervous, i could tell, so he healed himself with a revive. Then i used the 5 round poison on him, and failed to critical and it only dealt 165 damage per turn. His elusive triggered, but the healing over time untriggered it. Then his battle zeal ran out, and so did my el toro buff. He decided to use rally, another heal with health over time, and he came to about 65% health. I then used my shadowdance, and the following turn he hit me with his reduce accuracy. I then used my rouse heal and got a critical heal (super) and it healed around 500 health to me, untriggering my elusve. Then he used his critical buff. I used another back stab (my gear gives me 3 so i have four in total) and got a mega critical. He then got a super critical revive (he had 2 with his gear) and went into 46% health. I then ran away, since i thought he had an extra assassin's strike. Plus my critical buff had finished, so he had his critical buff but i didn't. I used mighty charge and targeted a box, so i out ran him with his elusive 3. Then i used tritons song, and he hit me the following turn with a mega hit sneak attack, which left me with around 250 health. I got a first strike on him, so he dropped to 1200. I then used my last poison, the 3 round one, and again failed to critical so it did 165 damage per round. Then, with him at around 1000 health, he used his last heal, a group one that restored 230 hp. I used my second to last back stab, and dealt 140 per tick. He was around 500 health, but used a big guns and knocked me super low. I used my sneak attack, and did 236 per 2 ticks, so he'd dropped to approximately 38 hp then, he used his gunnery and killed me.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Wow that was really close, both of you. No shame in losing those battles. They were well fought on both sides. Nicely done.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I was facing a privateer it was down to 327 and I had 283 he healed and then he had 570 health I already used most of my spells except one mojo storm. I used it and it mega and did 610 damage that was VERY close we had all of our good spells gone and everything.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i dont remember the name, but i once sparred a new friend at that time. not sure, but i think there was 3v3 or 4v4. one thing i DO remember is that there were no companions and no more players. i used up all my heals (didnt have revive gear at that time) and i faced a swashbuckler. i used buffs, something i rarely did back then and slowly beat that swash. one memorable moment is he hit 80 out of stealth (assassins strike or something). after that i learned to use my buffs which helped me out in other close fights. and people say buccaneers are horrible at pvp... my only enemy was the dot