Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Clan

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
Hello everyone! Today I am starting a new clan hoping to be successful. I still haven't got a team name but I would like to hear your ideas! If you would like to join, please fill out the form below.

Pirate Name:
Pirate Class: (Post all if more than one)
Pirate Level:

Time Zone:
Date available for testing:

I am also looking for a clan leader as I will be co-leader.

That's all for now! Good Sailing Pirates!

Fiery Luke Silver

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Fiery Luke Silver on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone! Today I am starting a new clan hoping to be successful. I still haven't got a team name but I would like to hear your ideas! If you would like to join, please fill out the form below.

Pirate Name:
Pirate Class: (Post all if more than one)
Pirate Level:

Time Zone:
Date available for testing:

I am also looking for a clan leader as I will be co-leader.

That's all for now! Good Sailing Pirates!

Fiery Luke Silver
Oh wow... I've been playing too much Skyrim lately. Every time I hear the word, "clan," I think of the dark brotherhood or something like that lol

Any who, I'm not sure what you could name it (i wouldn't name it the dark brotherhood if you've played the game before, lol), but I wouldn't mind joining. I need to start playing Pirate101 again and perhaps joining this 'clan' will bring me back to the swing of things. I haven't even seen the new update that's come to pass already, but if I join, I promise that I'll try to be a good team player

And who, Name~ Bloody Belle

Class~ Swashbuckler (65), Musketeer (28), Privateer (53), and Witchdoctor (20).

Time Zone~ Eastern Central

Date Available for Testing..?~ Um... testing..? We're taking tests here?! lol

I haven't been on much lately, so I'm not sure if I'm, "leadership quality." lol