Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How does your pirate, deny?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Ya know, saying you don't have something but you really do. Are you hard to get the truth out of? Do you refuse to reply? My pirate? She annoys. (with questions)

Victim: Give back my gold ring, immediately.

Me: *Smiles slyly and fiddles with the ring* How do you know it's a ring? How do you know it's gold? Why do you say it's yours? It could be Joey's. What if it's pyrite? What if it's poisoned? Who did you get it from? Did he seems suspicious? Might he have a motive? What if it's not a he? What if he's a she? What if the ring's a she? *Gasp* What if there's someone in there? We should try to get them out! But what if it's a beast? A beast that wants to kill us! Why would he want to kill us? Does it have a motive? *Gasp* What if it was the Armada? What if it was Deacon? Or Rooke? Or Bishop? Or Phule? Why would Phule want to kill us, he's off, isn't he? *Gasp* What if it was Kane himself? What if it was all the elites? But why would they be in a ring? Isn't Kane the smartest thing alive? So why'd he be in a ring? How would he fit? Why would he do it? Is it a part of the "Grand Design?" What is the Design anyway? Something to do with Spiral domination? That is what you guessed wasn't it? Do you still want the ring now? Even if it had minuter Armada elites in it? Wouldn't that be creepy? To know that the smartest, fastest, strongest thing alive was on your finger? Why is Kane so smart, fast, and strong anyway? Who tested it? Is it a fact? Or opinion? Or both? Is that possible?

*I look at ex-owner of ring and smile when I see their confused face*

Am I annoying you?

YES! Please, just leave! Take the ring and get out of here!!!

Okay! * I skip away, proudly wearing my new ring*

Merciless Emma Jenkins Lvl 40

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Ya know, saying you don't have something but you really do. Are you hard to get the truth out of? Do you refuse to reply? My pirate? She annoys. (with questions)

Victim: Give back my gold ring, immediately.

Me: *Smiles slyly and fiddles with the ring* How do you know it's a ring? How do you know it's gold? Why do you say it's yours? It could be Joey's. What if it's pyrite? What if it's poisoned? Who did you get it from? Did he seems suspicious? Might he have a motive? What if it's not a he? What if he's a she? What if the ring's a she? *Gasp* What if there's someone in there? We should try to get them out! But what if it's a beast? A beast that wants to kill us! Why would he want to kill us? Does it have a motive? *Gasp* What if it was the Armada? What if it was Deacon? Or Rooke? Or Bishop? Or Phule? Why would Phule want to kill us, he's off, isn't he? *Gasp* What if it was Kane himself? What if it was all the elites? But why would they be in a ring? Isn't Kane the smartest thing alive? So why'd he be in a ring? How would he fit? Why would he do it? Is it a part of the "Grand Design?" What is the Design anyway? Something to do with Spiral domination? That is what you guessed wasn't it? Do you still want the ring now? Even if it had minuter Armada elites in it? Wouldn't that be creepy? To know that the smartest, fastest, strongest thing alive was on your finger? Why is Kane so smart, fast, and strong anyway? Who tested it? Is it a fact? Or opinion? Or both? Is that possible?

*I look at ex-owner of ring and smile when I see their confused face*

Am I annoying you?

YES! Please, just leave! Take the ring and get out of here!!!

Okay! * I skip away, proudly wearing my new ring*

Merciless Emma Jenkins Lvl 40
Ryan has a more, um... unorthodox approach.

*Other Pirate: I heard round town that ye stole my gold ring*

"Ryan: Do you see a ring on my fingers?" (Raises hands to pirate)

*Pirate: Um, no, but I know that you have it!*

"Ryan: And I know that your bothering me while I'm trying to enjoy my yum. Were both upset. Now, if you would be so kind as to WALK BACK TO THE GROVEL YOU CRAWLED OUT OF."

*the pirate, now officially done with Ryan, Raises his blade: I will slice you open kid! I will find that ring on your dead body!*
"Ryan takes a gulp of yum, smiles and responds: It would still look better than yours."

*Pirate, Who is now ready to become an executioner, swings sword down to bar table as Ryan smoothly spins to the side to dodge it: Huh?*

*Ryan spins back, uses one arm to disarm the pirate and holds the arm behind his back, while he uses his other to pull out a small throwing knife and hold it to his opponents neck: Let me tell ya a little bit about myself. I was born on a boat, which was in Valencia at the time, saw my parents killed in cold blood, was trained in one of the best dojos in Mooshu to kill those who don't agree with me, and I carry two pistols, twenty throwing knives, and two swords on me on a daily basis. Now this can go one of two ways. first, I could become a sushi chef and let you be the fish, and you could become a DELICIOUS appetizer that is usually eaten with toothpicks, or you could walk out of here in three hours with just a moderately sized bruise. Now, I ask you again, what happened to that pretty little ring of yours?

*Pirate, who is nervous and almost sweating out of Ryan's grasp says: I-I must have lost it at home...*

"Ryan smirks: Good boy; and proceeds to sheathe his knife, and swiftly slam the pirate's skull onto the hilt of his sword, which is still lodged to the bar table, effectively knocking the pirate out, and making him fall to the floor.

Ryan walks out of the tavern, where he sees Subodai standing near the door. "What happened in there?"

Ryan starts to walk towards the dock, and Subodai follows, and then Ryan smirks. "not much. Found this though." Ryan tosses something to Subodai, and when Subodai looks at what he caught in his palm, he sees a gold ring.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
My first pirate only permanently borrows things, she never steals them, good heavens, no! Her friends might steal the stuff for her, but she's only borrowing it from them, so it shouldn't matter too much, right?

Scarlet: You got the powder without any trouble, I assume?

Angel (Dressed in his full battle regalia.): Of course. Whenever people see me they want to give me gifts. I don't know why, but I'm all for it.

Scarlet: *smiles* That's good! It's fireworks time! *runs off, shouting orders to several of her crew members*

(Slowly the crew gathered for an improvised fireworks show.)

My second pirate prefers to just stay silent.

Other pirate: Oi! Where'd my ring go?

Alura: *sitting quietly at the other end of the tavern, having a glass of yum with her companions* I say it's about time we leave, isn't it? I don't want to be here if a fight breaks out. *Slowly pockets the ring she'd stolen from the pirate*

Crew: (A few mutters of agreement are heard. They edge along the back wall and exit hastily.)

Lastly, there's Angel. He's a nice fellow and all, but he loves to wear armor and he always keeps his sword handy. People just seem to gift him a lot whenever he asks for stuff.

Scarlet Freeman, level 65 Swashbuckler
Alura Windlass, level 31 Witchdoctor
Angel Noble, level 5 Buccaneer