Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

whats everyone's favorite world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
this has likely already been asked a lot but i wanted to know what everyone's favorite world was. mine would have to be moo shu. in fact when i heard that ki was bringing moo shu back, i instantly joined

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
marelybone cause who doesnt love jolly ol england?

Community Leader
Believe it or not, Monquista is actually my favorite world. Maybe it's going after the Monkey's Paw or some of the interesting battles there, but I just love the place!

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I would have to say Mooshu I love ninjas and pigs and NINJA PIGS!!!!!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hmm... Tough choice. I'm gonna name my top three in a countdown.
~
No. 3!

That spot goes to Cool Ranch. It hosts a variety of awesome characters, with a couple references here and there. For example, we had The Free Ranger and Tonka, spin offs of The Lone Ranger and Tonto. We also got silver bullets in the Duck of Death arc, and silver bullets were also used in The Lone Ranger TV series. It was fun to work with The Magnificent Seven, and fight the Frogerales with El Toro. We also get El Toro, a very powerful companion. Overall, I'd say Cool Ranch is definitely one of my favorite worlds.

No. 2!

Aquila. Why Aquila? Well, I'm really into greek myths as the stories are great. We fought the Minotaur, fought Medusa, won against Troy by using the wooden mouse,(I an' I did not see that one coming, captain) and did so many other great things. Seriously, why isn't this in first place? Oh yeah..... Hawkules.

No. 1!

Valencia! Valencia is my favorite because of these two reasons: One, it has a lot of mystery in it, and two, it has a lot of time to grow. It's based of of Italy and Spain, which is cool in itself. But the coolest thing about this place is the fact that there's going to be so much to do there. As Blind Mew mentioned, Valencia is extensively large. I have high hopes for this place, as it will probably be the setting of the final battle with Kane.
~
Anyway, those are the three worlds I found to be.....

Emmet(of The Lego Movie): Awesome!

Cheers!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
marleybone
the privateer house is based off it
level 14 privateer

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012