Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rooke dungeon problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
My friend and I were in the HMS victory dungeon and we encountered many bugs throughout the dungeon; here is what we found.

1. When Anne and Zeena died in the previous fight, I healed them using a potion, and the next fight I entered, when they joined the fight they were laying on the ground and seemed to be dead for a second. This also happened to my friend with Ratbeard in the same fight (in both of the battles fighting Rooke).

2. On my screen, my friend seemed to be wearing the default beginner outfit, but she told me she was actually wearing Marelybone gear. I also unequipped my hat and my screen didn't show this, it was like I never unequipped it.

3. In the last fight of the Rooke dungeon, at the top of the screen where it always shows the objective of the fight, it was blank and there was nothing there.

4. When we used the cannon, the wall didn't break and we walked right through it.

5. In the last fight, my friend told me it locked in three random companions, and we don't know if this is intended or not. It let her chose a fourth companion too, but that companion never made it to the fight.

We haven't tried to reproduce this problem and don't know if it would happen again.This problem occurred on 12/7/2013 around 9:30-10:00 P.M Pacific time.On the positive side, we are loving Pirate101 and we can't wait for the next update and the rest of the successful updates to come in the future!

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
turtleduck97 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
My friend and I were in the HMS victory dungeon and we encountered many bugs throughout the dungeon; here is what we found.

1. When Anne and Zeena died in the previous fight, I healed them using a potion, and the next fight I entered, when they joined the fight they were laying on the ground and seemed to be dead for a second. This also happened to my friend with Ratbeard in the same fight (in both of the battles fighting Rooke).

2. On my screen, my friend seemed to be wearing the default beginner outfit, but she told me she was actually wearing Marelybone gear. I also unequipped my hat and my screen didn't show this, it was like I never unequipped it.

3. In the last fight of the Rooke dungeon, at the top of the screen where it always shows the objective of the fight, it was blank and there was nothing there.

4. When we used the cannon, the wall didn't break and we walked right through it.

5. In the last fight, my friend told me it locked in three random companions, and we don't know if this is intended or not. It let her chose a fourth companion too, but that companion never made it to the fight.

We haven't tried to reproduce this problem and don't know if it would happen again.This problem occurred on 12/7/2013 around 9:30-10:00 P.M Pacific time.On the positive side, we are loving Pirate101 and we can't wait for the next update and the rest of the successful updates to come in the future!
Four and five happens to everyone, the others are just you. I done this dungeon about forty times, and not once have I, or someone else have had one or two happen. One has never happened to me, or anyone I know of. Number two happens to me when I first log in, until everything loads. Number three happens to me every once in a while, in different battles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have had problems 3,4 & 5 happen to me also but the first two are new ones.