Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello Everybody!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I'm new to the message boards and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see you around the spiral!

Bold Benjamin Hawkins level 27
Crafty Benjamin Jones level 34
Brave Brandon Walker level 34
Gruesome Travis Wright level 13
Bumbling Benjamin Jones level 12
Black Brady Burton level 10

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bold Benjamin Hawk... on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm new to the message boards and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see you around the spiral!

Hey there Benjamin

Welcome aboard matey I'm pretty new myself and have found that this is a great place to meet other fellow pirates, get help on what may be troubling ye in the game, find info on where to get great gear, discuss strategies (and many other topics) and also get a chance to hear some great ideas from fellow pirates- not to mention come up with a few of your own. They are a great group of people here on the board and the folks at KI are extremely helpful and insightful.

Glad to meet you and wish you the best of luck.

If you happen to run into me in the spiral, don't hesitate to ask for help- it would be me pleasure.

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen- level 65
(also have pirates for other classes, can't remember levels and names though)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Welcome to the message boards Benjamin Hawk. Great to see your greeting and am sending them right back at 'cha.
I hope that one of my Chrissy's will see you on the spiral. Welcome to the family.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Welcome Benjamin! The message boards are a wonderful place, and there are many kind, fun, and loving people here! I hope you enjoy it!

~Quick Pearl

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009

Hello, Benjamin! Welcome to the boards, though I'm sure that messages from the usual welcoming committee have come in previous to mine. I'm Destiny, a fan-fiction author and roleplayer here. The messageboards "family" is one very accepting and gracious; I'm sure you'll have a great, food-filled time.

Welcome, welcome!

DSD

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012

Ahoy Benjamin ,

Welcome to the message boards!, I am sure that you will have a awesome time here , nice amount of pirates btw , all classes, .

if you see a Blaze Carter in the spiral give me a request, will like it to talk with you and do some quests

Fair Sailing Pirate!

Blaze

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Thanks everybody I already feel right at home here and hope to see you all soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Looks proudly at the wonderful job of blessing and welcoming my family has done. Pulls out well worn but much loved book and opens page to 'Goals' section. Checks off box labeled "Mission Accomplished"