Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shouldn't the Test Realm Be Up Soon?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
KI's been dropping all these hits about new pets, and an advanced content story or Ship PvP (either or). In the November Newsletter, they said they would be dropping hints in these pictures on Facebook all month long. So far we've seen 3 new pictures, and 2 new pets in their pet blog post. At the end of their opening paragraph in the Newsletter, it read "Are you excited for November?" or something in that context. Now I may be misinterpreting that statement, and I surely don't want to sound rude or impatient, but shouldn't the Test Realm being coming up soon? I really want to see what's all this about pets (maybe a new pet system like Wizard101), but the launcher's been down all month. Were these hints targetting December and not November? Thanks!

Administrator
Patience! We're working hard at making sure your game experience in the future is enjoyable. When the Test Realm is again available, we'll be sure to let you know here on the forums and through other Social Media.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
I be confessin' to bein' impatient fer th' maiden voyage realm to get up 'n runnin' as i check on any updated messages from ye one-eyed jack!

me 'n me companions got th' eye on ye!
ugly hope leech

Bosun
May 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Patience! We're working hard at making sure your game experience in the future is enjoyable. When the Test Realm is again available, we'll be sure to let you know here on the forums and through other Social Media.
Alright, One-Eyed Jack. I'll wait alittle longer. I trust your words. I'm just really excited!