Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no monquista ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
I am in monquista and have not yet received my monquistan ship can someone look into this?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Unfortunatly, you don't get a free monquistan ship until it's time to leave Monquista and head to Valencia. However, if you really want a banana boat before then, you can buy a Monquistan ship at the docks in St. Bonobo's Abby.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
And I almost forgot,

Welcome to the message boards Shirloo!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You will soon. At some point you will be sent back to Porto Mico and the three guys on the second level will have a quest for you and they are the ones that give you the ship.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
you get a monquistain ship from hooktail and his crew when your about level 17

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
You can get one earlier than saint bonobys abbey go to perform mico and find the ship vendor but the skull island galleon is better in scrimshaw

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Wait a minute, if you're in Monquista and this post is about a Monquistadorian ship, shouldn't this be in the Monquistador category not the Skull Island. Anyway, you receive a Monquistadorian Ship a the end of Monquistador.

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 21 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Wait a minute, if you're in Monquista and this post is about a Monquistadorian ship, shouldn't this be in the Monquistador category not the Skull Island. Anyway, you receive a Monquistadorian Ship a the end of Monquistador.

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 21 Musketeer
It could be thought of as a logical place as you get there via the stormgate in the Skull Island world (Tradewinds Skyway to be exact) Maybe because you DO get the ship in Tradewinds which IS a Skull Island quest. Giving us one of their ships is accomplished in the bigger Skull Island area instead of the limited skyway of little ole Monquesta. But please don't tell the King or any other Monquistians as they are a a bit touchy when it comes to size issues. Although they do not have a problem with making fun of us being so much bigger but I suspect that jealousy is at the heart of this though they would cut off their tails before admitting to it.

Captain
May 13, 2011
CdeWinter on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunatly, you don't get a free monquistan ship until it's time to leave Monquista and head to Valencia. However, if you really want a banana boat before then, you can buy a Monquistan ship at the docks in St. Bonobo's Abby.
banana boat? really?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
banana boat? really?
I love her coined phrase for this too. They ARE decorated with so many bananas so it is perfectly logical and a great play on words.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
complete it and head youre way to valencia in cool ranch you will still have it for 2 or 3 books