Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Meeting in the Game

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Okay, I know a lot of people have already given suggestions about this, but I'm gonna re-state it again. I think that some type of event, like a friending party should be held for all who want to meet each other in the game. If you like this idea and would like to potentially participate, please place comments below about when and where people would be able to do so. Thanks!
SGR

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
i would love to! I am always looking for new friends!

See you in the spiral!
Silent Maricela Quietly

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
This shall be fun! When, Where, How!? I would love it! We can make friends with the pirates we roleplay with.
I can hardly wait.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I know a lot of people have already given suggestions about this, but I'm gonna re-state it again. I think that some type of event, like a friending party should be held for all who want to meet each other in the game. If you like this idea and would like to potentially participate, please place comments below about when and where people would be able to do so. Thanks!
SGR
I be giving a yar to this one! Here's to a good thread!

YAR!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
The Undead Obeah on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
This shall be fun! When, Where, How!? I would love it! We can make friends with the pirates we roleplay with.
I can hardly wait.
This sounds AMAZING, except for one problem with me, at least: I don't have...*squares shoulders* I DON'T HAVE TEXT CHAT! *The room gasps* There. I said it. *Sniff*

I may still be able to communicate through Menu Chat, () but I think it would help if we told people stuff here like our current level, flag, and outfit, so that we won't get confused with other pirates who share names.

Just a thought, and let's find a time! This sounds like a bundle of fun!

-O.R

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
This sounds AMAZING, except for one problem with me, at least: I don't have...*squares shoulders* I DON'T HAVE TEXT CHAT! *The room gasps* There. I said it. *Sniff*

I may still be able to communicate through Menu Chat, () but I think it would help if we told people stuff here like our current level, flag, and outfit, so that we won't get confused with other pirates who share names.

-O.R
Just because you don't have text chat,doesn't mean you are different.Now now don't cry X gives cream puff from the bakery of Highlander Fox of Avalon, or Emma ( idk witch she would prefer ) X I might not be able to make it on a weekday, but if it is I can schedule from 15-30 minutes. what about the after party? Will there be games like Guess That Companion! or Man Hunt? ( you turn brightness all the way down,and the person who is it tries his/her best to find someone,and last one standing wins and so on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

-O.R
Here is a link with pictures of all my Chrissy's and their levels and flags in the game.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
SGR
I'd say this sound awesome, I know we haven't had a party in a while. Although I understand some people are trying to schedule Halloween parties.

I'd like to go to a friending party if it happens, for me; Fridays between 6:00pm and 9:00pm are best. That is Eastern time zone, by the by.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

-O.R
That's okay. Elizabeth (Just Add Bacon) only has Menu Chat too, and we are friends on the message boards and the game (though I haven't been able to play much lately). Menu Chat does limit conversation in game, but we all can become friends with each other nonetheless.

And I like Scarlet's idea of a meeting time... usually between 6-9 (maybe 7-9 for me) on Fridays is best for me too.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (er, level 65, dark skin/red hair; usually in a purple Aquila toga, but for a get-together or party will probably be in an 18th C. gentleman's suit of purple & pink; purple and pink flag with a mermaid on it)

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Oooh! Count me in! I think this would be great! Saturdays and Fridays would be good for me! Fridays 4:00-9:00 with a little break somewhere around 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. Saturday I'd be free from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with another break somewhere between 5 and 6. Oh, this is Mountain Time Zone by the way.

I'd be fine having the party take place anywhere. I'd be happy to see and meet everyone in game!

~Quick Pearl

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012

-O.R
You're not alone. I don't have chat either. But I can meet up at night on weekdays, and and like 4 pm on Saturday. I can also meet up at 10 am in Sunday.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I see there are many willing participants in this idea. Good. I'd love to help plan, but alas, something's happening... I'll give you my times. Usually from 6-8 weekdays (not preferred) except Friday, which is usually about 5-8:30 on average. See ya in the Spiral!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I see there are many willing participants in this idea. Good. I'd love to help plan, but alas, something's happening... I'll give you my times. Usually from 6-8 weekdays (not preferred) except Friday, which is usually about 5-8:30 on average. See ya in the Spiral!
It seems to me that Friday evenings are best for the majority of people who have responded. I would like to suggest that the meet n greet takes place this Friday November 1st from 7:00pm - whenever:00pm Eastern.
I would also like to suggest that we meet on Vadima Realm by the fountain in Avery's Court.

If this is too close to Halloween, just reply and obviously we can move the party to a better Friday.

And, Scarlet's description:
Full Name: Red Scarlet Kidd,
actually looks quite similar to Anne Radcliffe, except Scarlet is not as tanned (She's been spending too much time studing the nocturnal creatures of Cool Ranch lately). Her flag is a lion rampart on a white field with blue cross. The flag is best described as a reversed St. Andrew's cross, or being surprisingly similiar to Nova Scotia's provincial flag (completely unintended).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
It seems to me that Friday evenings are best for the majority of people who have responded. I would like to suggest that the meet n greet takes place this Friday November 1st from 7:00pm - whenever:00pm Eastern.
I would also like to suggest that we meet on Vadima Realm by the fountain in Avery's Court.

If this is too close to Halloween, just reply and obviously we can move the party to a better Friday.

And, Scarlet's description:
Full Name: Red Scarlet Kidd,
actually looks quite similar to Anne Radcliffe, except Scarlet is not as tanned (She's been spending too much time studing the nocturnal creatures of Cool Ranch lately). Her flag is a lion rampart on a white field with blue cross. The flag is best described as a reversed St. Andrew's cross, or being surprisingly similiar to Nova Scotia's provincial flag (completely unintended).
I have entered in your time and date. Hope to see you all there.