Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Being skipped in battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2010
It is still happening a lot. Being skipped in battle Choosing movies for all your companions and then nothing. There are different instances of it happening like when someone joins later in the fight and having to redo them with plenty of time left of the timer you are still skipped or you are just overlooked completely This is just as bad as unchecking the done button to redo your moves and the battle starting before your done with plenty of time left on the clock

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have see some of this happen too. That timer can get really buggy.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
I am not saying this is why, but I do know one reason people "think" they are being skipped is because they are trying to make an attack on "hidden" players. and the result of trying to attack a hidden player usually looks like your turn was skipped.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes, I think a couple players both click the same square for a move and click done. If they do it far enough apart in time or there is enough time left on the counter, the second player sees that the square is taken and picks another move. If they are selecting at about the same moment and the countdown was almost run out, the countdown might be over before the info showing the square was blocked can get back to the player. You do not get to see the other player has taken the square, because the animation has already started. I play with a friend with the same attacks. This happens often where we both go for the same square, it being the best target for both our talents. The result I see is that pirate gets skipped.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Something I just noticed this morning. When I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing, (pulling an allnighter can do that to ya ), and I told two players to occupy the same place. I thought that the game would not let you do this but I was on my witchdoctor and I hadn't played her in a while and this was happening when I told her to teleport to a square and then I told a companion to attack an enemy and instead of attacking straight as they had the last round, my mouse must have slipped a bit and I told them to shift around the enemy a bit and they attack place just happened to be the same place as my witchdoctor's arrival spot.
As my witchdoctor went first, the companion that I told to also 'go there' simply stood there as if no move had been selected.
Is it possible that something like this is happening? I was sure the game would not 'let' you make 'clown car' moves but apparently it does and solves the paradox by just skipping the illogical move.
Another clue for a perplexing problem. x Rubs chin in an intelligent way. x