Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kudos to One-Eyed Jack!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hello, fellow message-boarders! Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that our community manager, One-Eyed Jack, is totally awesome‽ He's very thoughtful and always has our backs, while at the same time being supportive and friendly. I myself am very appreciate of our community leader, and I wish the world was filled with more One-Eyed Jacks. Kudos to our community manager, and may you have a great many posts in the future!

Administrator
Just Add Bacon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello, fellow message-boarders! Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that our community manager, One-Eyed Jack, is totally awesome‽ He's very thoughtful and always has our backs, while at the same time being supportive and friendly. I myself am very appreciate of our community leader, and I wish the world was filled with more One-Eyed Jacks. Kudos to our community manager, and may you have a great many posts in the future!
Aww shucks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I'll hearrrrtly Yarr that one. Jack does an amazing job rabbiting out all our questions, doing research for us, making sure everything is accurate, keeping the right people aware of our requests, calming posters down, putting out massive bug fires when things go wrong in the game (This list could go on for pages) while at the same time he stays so cheerful and helpful as he deals with us. If they paid you what you are worth you would be independently wealthy in 6 months.
Kudos to Elizabeth for massive blessing points for blessing our beloved One-Eyed Jack.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I'll raise a cup o' Yum to that! Hear-hear for One-Eyed Jack!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
One -eyed jack is totally awesome.
Smiling Natalie lvl 50

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I hearrrrtily agree! Jack is definitely a cool rabbit- and I'm jealous of his eyepatch. You're awesome, Jack, and it's awesome to have ye on these boards! -passes Jack some carrot cake- On the house.

Ciao!

Community Leader
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
That explains his Yars

GO Jack

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I can't add anything to what is said here, really, just to also cast my hand in and express my appreciation for One-Eyed Jack's thoughtfulness, kindness, and good humor!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
One - eyed jack is my favorite rabbit, next to bugs bunny.(if you saw an episode of Looney Tunes with bugs bunny , he is hilarious, awesome,and who doesn't think walking on air is awesome!)
See ya in the skyways!
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Captain
May 16, 2011
All right!!!

Indeed, Jack, you are quite the bodacious and awesome rabbit the entire message board family loves, aren't you? Great thanks to all your wonderful posts.

Now everyone! Let's give three cheers for One-Eyed Jack!

All: HIP HIP, HOORAY!
HIP HIP, HOORAY!
HIP HIP, HOORAY!!!

YEEEEAAAAH!!!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
One-Eyed Jack is our favorite hare
From the depths of his message board lair
He's the best moderator
So let's not wait 'til later
To show him how much we all care!