Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Worlds do you think will come out?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
I believe this is how it goes:

Skull Island
Monquista
Valencia
Cool Ranch
Port Regal
Cool Ranch Part 2
Mooshu
Marleybone
Aquila
Skull Island
Valencia
Polaris

What do you think? All suggestions welcome.

Paul Level 58

Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
I agree, but besides maybe getting a windstone I think we will go directly to Valencia, and I personally am hoping to go to Grizzleheim and Darkmoore, maybe even exploring Dragonspyre (Avernus) a little more

Two-faced Darcy Freeman
Level 54 Witchdoctor
And the Armada's Most Wanted

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'd like an Alice in Wonderland type of world... an entire world that fits inside a tiny object

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I agree. I think we are heading back to Valencia for a quick stop, before heading on to Polaris.

Ensign
Jul 27, 2011
I think that after Valencia we go to grizzlheim to get the next piece of the map from erica the red (a bear from grizzlheim) after Callisto g tells you that the armada is in grizzlheim looking for the map.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I believe it will be both Valencia and Krokotopia coming in Book 15. We know Valencia because of Book 14's ending. I say Krokotopia because I've been following Swordroll's Concept101 series and seen finished models of some Krokotopia islands and pretty impressive concept art of a massive island. These pictures have been removed as they were not intended to be seen by the public yet (what does that tell you?). Also Krokotopia was breifly mentioned during the end to Book 14 in Aquila (can't remember the place). Polaris will come around soon enough...

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
does anyone know when they might come out with the next chunk of the game