Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new companion and Poromotions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
I would like to see more companions and more musketeer companions

a shot gun bunny

a rocket launcher Raccoon

a Pistol Penguin

P.S i'm a boy buy i still like Penguins and i would really like a penguin companion.

like you would get him by helping Napoleguin out he would have you talk to Avery and then free some of his penguins and after 15 or so missions a penguin will say i would like to join you and see the world not like i'm doing anything here lol.

and the penguin would get a promotion to Admiral penguin and then master gunner.

just a suggestion for new companions.

[lvl 65 musketeer]

Ensign
May 16, 2009
i would agree with you i want to get a unicorn musketeer from valencia or if they would add one when you complete a quest in valencia that would be cool

reckless angus orton lvl 65 musketeer

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Just some critism isnt there supposed to be one companion and since there's three WHAT ARE THERE NAMES grantid i would want more musketter companion's but why do these companion's have such modern weapons. just critism for your future posts.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
thecollector123 on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
i would agree with you i want to get a unicorn musketeer from valencia or if they would add one when you complete a quest in valencia that would be cool

reckless angus orton lvl 65 musketeer
I don't think Musketeer Unicorns from Valencia are common. They just usually take up the way of the sword, which is why so many of them are, and look like Swashbucklers. Perhaps we'll find someone out there that's a unicorn from Valencia, that's learned the ways of shooting rather than the 'Dance of Steel'... but I just don't think Musketeers are commonly seen throughout Valencia... if any at all...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Here's an idea. A young Valencian unicorn, always picked last for fencing teams, would rather be playing darts. A bully even sliced the tip off of his horn after one of their bouts was over. Seeing the way the wind was blowing in Valencian politics, and unsucessful at getting anyone to listen to his warnings about the clockworks, he headed off to Marleybone to play darts and finally get his hands on some of the finest modern guns.