Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Believe it or not, Vadima already answered this question back in October 2015: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/october2015
Oh cool, thanks! I'll take a look!
Now I gotta come up with another question ....

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Alright, hopefully this question is new ...

Which bosses put up a good fight/have defeated the most pirates?

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Aurora it's well known how Horace Avery became Governor of Skull Island, He bought the entire Skyway from the Monquistans with the gold he got by fighting in the Napoleguinic War! Just watch his Rogues Gallery.
I did watch his Rogue's Gallery, and it was fascinating.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Aside from the stuff for PVP, what is the thing most commonly purchased for scrip? What item is least likely to be purchased for scrip?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hello madame vadima. *bows slightly*

I have a couple puzzlers for ya!

(1) how many people have soloed kane?

(2) which class is the most popular?

(3) in a follow up to my last question, which class is the LEAST popular?

(4) if you had to pick one class as your favorite, other than witchdoctor, wat would you choose?

(5) who is the pirate in pvp with the most wins?

(6) what is your favorite food?

^.^

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Has anyone received the new Team Up Ledger badge, the one that has an effect? And does KingsIsle have an Office Pool as to when said badge will be awarded? ( This last part is a joke on my part and you may ignore it. )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Among the pet names that come up randomly (as opposed to being chosen by a pirate), what is the most frequent combination?

What is the least common combination?

Which pet name gets changed away from most?

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
I don't really believe anyone else tried asking something like this, but I'll share it with you anyways.

Is your crystal ball really made out of crystals, and how does it work?
I think it may be pretty obvious, but still somethin' to think about.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
hello oh mighty Vadima. i have a question that i hope the Spirits can answer.

how many players have done a Tower of Moo Manchu run and of those people how many actually went to the top as opposed to stopping at Nefarious or below?

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
If each tick on the quest helper arrow was equal to 1 foot, what would be the current landmass of the two 101 games?

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
good talents other than witchdoctor ones (I'M a witchdoctor) how rare is it to steal kane's mask (im a pirate[ARRRRRR] )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would really like to know how many ships an average pirate sinks by the time they reach Level 70.

What is the greatest number of ships sunk by any character?

Which world (other than Skull Island, where all the free-to-play areas are) has the most ships sunk?

Which Boss Ship has been sunk most often? The Hart of Gold? The Kerberos? The Pretender?

How many players have defeated the Pirate's Regatta more than ten times? More than 100?

[insert ship icon here]

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Idk about you but I just wanna get all that secret trainer stuff....
Okay fine i’ll be more specific. I got every single musketeer and witch doctor talent, and use the Santa Rana hat. I also use those boots that give hold the line you buy with scrip (tip of my tongue), and ghor. My pet bunnicorn grants hold the line, overwatch, tough two, charming gaze two (yeah that’s right! My pirate has charming gaze TWO!), and double tap 2. And it also has a common power that makes me sad..... Anyways, I have Ghor too. So from how I ended spending my practice points made me beast in the long run (plus the additional price of crowns per every 5 levels...)

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Willowydream on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
I would really like to know how many ships an average pirate sinks by the time they reach Level 70.

What is the greatest number of ships sunk by any character?

Which world (other than Skull Island, where all the free-to-play areas are) has the most ships sunk?

Which Boss Ship has been sunk most often? The Hart of Gold? The Kerberos? The Pretender?

How many players have defeated the Pirate's Regatta more than ten times? More than 100?

[insert ship icon here]
Hmmmm...
I've never done the Pirate's Reggatta Willowydream!
Help meeeee

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
death master101 on Jul 23, 2018 wrote:
Hmmmm...
I've never done the Pirate's Reggatta Willowydream!
Help meeeee
I'd be happy to. I think more pirates would do it if there were badges associated with it for multiple runs, like the Tower of Moo Manchu and Kane.

Unfortunately, too many players dislike ship battles altogether.

[insert ship icon here]

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Yayyyyy! So when should we do it? I am Brass Taylor Silver

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Is the Pirate Regatta as hard as it was when it first came out? I tried it a couple years ago and ship was dead faster than I could say Hmmmm....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In Search of Yum on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Is the Pirate Regatta as hard as it was when it first came out? I tried it a couple years ago and ship was dead faster than I could say Hmmmm....
It's very hard to solo, hard with only one other pirate, and not very hard with three or four ships that know what they're doing. Going in with someone who has no patience or strategy, yes, you're going to get quickly swarmed by the mob ships and sunk, but with a little finesse, those ships can be fought and taken out individually. Players cannot escape from pursuit by the mob ships, as they do not act like other mob ships in the skyways that patrol a small area. The boss on-deck battles are challenging unless you have all of the OP gear favored by the elite.

Preparing for the battles with full mojo potions, and sufficient gold to refill them at Ryan's stand, is also very helpful if you're unlucky.

[insert ship icon here]

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
What's the best way to get Scrip? My own crystal ball appears to be on the fritz, soooo, maybe you could look? Please?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YolotTheLegoMan on Jul 29, 2018 wrote:
What's the best way to get Scrip? My own crystal ball appears to be on the fritz, soooo, maybe you could look? Please?
The best way to get scrip is to - hunt ships! The higher level the world the more likely a scrip drop and the greater the amount will be.
If you have the gold you can buy the Smuggler's Cove house ( 100,000 gold ) which has a Wishing Well that gives gold or scrip awards.
If you're into PVP, then Ranked PVP also awards scrip ( even if you lose ).
If you or a friend has the Smuggler's Arena house gauntlet, this awards scrip as well.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
The best way to get scrip is to - hunt ships! The higher level the world the more likely a scrip drop and the greater the amount will be.
If you have the gold you can buy the Smuggler's Cove house ( 100,000 gold ) which has a Wishing Well that gives gold or scrip awards.
If you're into PVP, then Ranked PVP also awards scrip ( even if you lose ).
If you or a friend has the Smuggler's Arena house gauntlet, this awards scrip as well.
Great tips!

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Quentin Atherton on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
OK Vadima, here is something that will put you to the test. What is the name of the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites.
Queen

She is really cool, and you get to fight her in "The Final Countdown" quest in Valencia.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
How come Captain Avery leads the safe haven of Skull Island Fort instead of Boochbeard?

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Noctis on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I'd also like to know which boss has defeated the most players.
I'm willing to bet either these two:

Fin Dorsal - Cutthroat Pirate - Defeats almost every noob at least once.

Or.......

KANE - Armada Headmaster - Is overpowered, plus you have to defeat the minions on his chess board plus Queen, the female clockwork everybody is talking about.