Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
From most, to least, put the classes in order, based on the amount of players in each class.

Ensign
Aug 30, 2010
Well... I think it would be cool to know what the least owned pet is.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Which flag design is the most popular? Which is the least popular?

Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
Hey Vadima, I really want to know about the flags we fly in the spiral. Which of the flags are being used the most and which flags are the least used?

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I would like to know what was the fastest time someone have finished Cool Ranch?

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
What is the most yarred post on the boards?
I second that.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
One day, I saw some low level pirate wearing an interesting shirt called Fighter's Gear. I looked it up on Pirate101Central, and there wasn't a picture for it on the page. It did say that it dropped only from Fin Dorsal, so I thought maybe it was supposed to be his unique outfit, but it's for Buccaneers only, so that's strange. Is this the only shirt that looks like that in the game? Also, I've been farming Fin Dorsal for it with no luck, do I need a team of 4 to get it or something?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 1, 2015 wrote:
One day, I saw some low level pirate wearing an interesting shirt called Fighter's Gear. I looked it up on Pirate101Central, and there wasn't a picture for it on the page. It did say that it dropped only from Fin Dorsal, so I thought maybe it was supposed to be his unique outfit, but it's for Buccaneers only, so that's strange. Is this the only shirt that looks like that in the game? Also, I've been farming Fin Dorsal for it with no luck, do I need a team of 4 to get it or something?
Oh, never mind then. I just got another Buccaneer only outfit that looks exactly like it and gives Grape Shot. I guess these things are pretty much regular...

Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
I'd like to know which class is the most popular and which class is most popular with the girls and which is more popular with the guys!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
What is the most popular companion used for battle, and what is the least popular companion for battle? Oh, and what companions are the most bought from the Crown Shop, and what is the least?

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Mostly I see people just buying heals from The Commodore. A rich dog, he is.

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
(I think this is a good one given the timing of a new month...) How many pirates have reached Gladiator (100) through Champion (400) rank (even if it was a peak) so far in this very first pvp season?

Also which classes have been overall "more successful" at getting higher ranks (Or perhaps a better win/loss ratio)?

Community Leader
I think pirates everywhere would love to know how many players have obtained each PvP rank so far! It'd also be insightful to see which classes stand where in these rankings.

Thanks for your consideration!

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Ensign
Dec 28, 2014
TheBestBuccaneer on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
I'd like to know which class is the most popular and which class is most popular with the girls and which is more popular with the guys!
Same

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
What is the most common pet hybrid pirates make?

To add to it: Does the average hybrid pet differ in any particular way in pirates of different levels.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Vadima, I would very much like to know which class gets defeated the most. Thanks!

~Finnigan

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i would like to know the pvp statistics for each class and champion

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Which Mooshu 5, Kraken Skulls 5, and Presidio 5 companions are the most used in each group, and the least?

Ensign
Aug 20, 2011
Here's a question for you: what companion is the most used? (or which one do most people prefer?)
Thanks!

Ensign
May 17, 2013
i would also like too know which companion is the most used

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Which companions of each class are the most liked/used and the least liked/used I'm very interested in knowing

Fearless Zenobia Nightingale

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Could you give us an estimate of how many new players join the game, each day?

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Who beat what world the fastest. Could you give us a list of Pirates' names, and which pirate beat which world the fastest? On a side note, could your crystal ball see as far as what Professor Falmea said about how "winter is coming" what does that mean...

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
Who beat what world the fastest. Could you give us a list of Pirates' names, and which pirate beat which world the fastest? On a side note, could your crystal ball see as far as what Professor Falmea said about how "winter is coming" what does that mean...
Santa as a Companion XD

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I have a interesting question. Which 5 companions are the most powerful( without the class talents and epics)