Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PLEASE PLEASE add this for the students!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Checkpoints... I am a student and as many people know it's either games or studies/sports etc. Id 100% prefer studies/sports, but I like this game a lot. I don't want to do one long two hour instance because honestly it interferes with other stuff. Maybe we could make a checkpoint zone in instances. In the checkpoint zone, you cant teleport to Skull Island or other wise you restart instance. Or maybe we could have more split instances like the one in beachhead. Do various parts one at a time and then destroy the fortress little by liitle.

so what do you say

Silver Dino Hawkins (Level 65 Swash)

Ensign
Sep 11, 2012
If you have studies/sports, do them first, and then play Pirate101. Also, why does going to Skull Island have to reset the instance?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Golden Guardian on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Checkpoints... I am a student and as many people know it's either games or studies/sports etc. Id 100% prefer studies/sports, but I like this game a lot. I don't want to do one long two hour instance because honestly it interferes with other stuff. Maybe we could make a checkpoint zone in instances. In the checkpoint zone, you cant teleport to Skull Island or other wise you restart instance. Or maybe we could have more split instances like the one in beachhead. Do various parts one at a time and then destroy the fortress little by liitle.

so what do you say

Silver Dino Hawkins (Level 65 Swash)
I personally loved what they did with Beachead. I hope they experiment with that style for a little while. I would think reprogramming almost every dungeon that's in the game with checkpoints will be a little much: What with having to decide which ones need checkpoint and where to put them and such...

Beachead was amazing,

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
In regards to monquistan 78 I will say:
Yes this is very true. However there is little time to play pirate101 and considering the lenghth of instances, I can get nothing done.

In regards to Belle I will say:
ya ur completely right. reprogarming every instance will be a bit over the top for the p101 staff. However maybe they can do checkpoints in future instances.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Monquistans78 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
If you have studies/sports, do them first, and then play Pirate101. Also, why does going to Skull Island have to reset the instance?
studies are right after school taking up the time until sports then it is sleep time so I can get up for school and not fall asleep in class more then twice

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
studies are right after school taking up the time until sports then it is sleep time so I can get up for school and not fall asleep in class more then twice
Very wise of you. No matter how much fun the game is, school is much more important, and your health. Getting enough sleep is critical for young bodies that are expending a lot of energies into growing. Yea I know I sound like an adult here but I agree with Zuto here. Get enough sleep & get your school work done. It is perfectly fine to just play on the weekends if you need to. Zuto has it figured out that real life comes first.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Very wise of you. No matter how much fun the game is, school is much more important, and your health. Getting enough sleep is critical for young bodies that are expending a lot of energies into growing. Yea I know I sound like an adult here but I agree with Zuto here. Get enough sleep & get your school work done. It is perfectly fine to just play on the weekends if you need to. Zuto has it figured out that real life comes first.
real life does come first but now that I got these bronze fist(cestus brace) I cant stop using them they are so fun! except they use the sword moves, I wish they had they're own moves like the grab move for an unarmed gladiator in spartacus legends,ery hard game not recommended for those under the age of 18