Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

marleybone roleplay number I

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
OOC: And to answer your question, probably remotely. It's sort of a half mask- the other side of her face is completely normal, while the other is shrouded. And I think you'd look cute in a costume like that! Personally, I've had my own costume ready for two months... A blood covered nurse costume, with fake blood of course!
I'll definitely be looking for a nurse costume if I go to a costume party, just in case. Although, forgive me, I'm not much of one for blood, so if I do ask a nurse if she plays on Pirate101 by the name of Emma, I may be looking a little green...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I'll definitely be looking for a nurse costume if I go to a costume party, just in case. Although, forgive me, I'm not much of one for blood, so if I do ask a nurse if she plays on Pirate101 by the name of Emma, I may be looking a little green...
Hehe, as you know, I'm more on the tomboyish side... Not many people I know are all for the blood effects either, but I'm more for the less dressy Halloween costumes. I hope I do find you there.... Hopefully!

~

Gracie followed Lizzy, eying the mechanical surrounding in awe. She was a tad bit ashamed to admit it, but she was intrigued heavily by the well put together fortress. How could the clockworks have constructed such a vast place in merely a few weeks? If this was what they were capable of, she was still all for blowing it up.

(OOC: I've always speculated that Gracie is intrigued by clockwork artistry. If this is out of character for her, sorry!)

Emma continued along with the group. She was sort of silent most of the way, but as they neared some clockworks, her hand moved to her wrist and clicked something- which lead to her claws extending and looking as menacing as they had before.

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Romantic Nicholas was astounded just as much as Grace was. He was so astounded that when he was walking backwards he fell on the elevator that led up to a cage that he was suddenly trapped in " we set up a trap to make Nicholas fall into when he was distracted!" "terminate his friends" an armada said. "Don't worry little buddy we'll get you down" Grace said with her usual smile

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Hello everyone I made the sequel to this roleplay so check out

Marleybone roleplay number II