Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rolplay VI

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
As the name suggests, this is the 6th roleplay in the Roman Numeral Roleplay Series. Hopefully some of you will catch on to the idea i'm expanding this from.
~
A metal tin can man walked down an alleyway of Marleybone. A man who, had not noticed the metal man, was also down there. The tin can man took aim. And then it fired a bolt of red electricity. The man whipped around and dodged it. He then pulled out a metal stick, which had a green light bulb-like thing on the end. The man pressed a button and the metal man grew stiff. "Hello. I'm the Doctor." The Doctor said as the metal man exploded.
~
OOC: How many of you caught on to what the main idea is? And if you have a guess about what the metal man is, post it down below!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
As the name suggests, this is the 6th roleplay in the Roman Numeral Roleplay Series. Hopefully some of you will catch on to the idea i'm expanding this from.
~
A metal tin can man walked down an alleyway of Marleybone. A man who, had not noticed the metal man, was also down there. The tin can man took aim. And then it fired a bolt of red electricity. The man whipped around and dodged it. He then pulled out a metal stick, which had a green light bulb-like thing on the end. The man pressed a button and the metal man grew stiff. "Hello. I'm the Doctor." The Doctor said as the metal man exploded.
~
OOC: How many of you caught on to what the main idea is? And if you have a guess about what the metal man is, post it down below!
OOC: My closest guess would be that your soon going to meet a cowardly lion, a scarecrow, a cairn terrier, and a girl named Dorothy. Am I right? XD Lol I know i'm not. I think I'm just going to watch this roleplay and make comments every little bit, I've a little pooped out from all the Roleplaying I've been doing. I'm excited to see what happens next!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
~
~
DALEKS AND DOCTOR WHO?! Holy fish and chips! References everywhere!

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
~
~
CYBER MEN!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Oh my....ok i have not seen doctor who yet but from so far i have seen it's a brilliant series so just some critisim so it can have something to do with p101 make it the proffessor or make it a crossover of the diffrient universes.

Ensign
May 31, 2012