Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Book 15 ready yet?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've finished Book 14's main storyline quests and acquired three pieces of Marco Pollo's Map so far. There's 2 more Map Pieces out there, yet to be discovered, and 2 more in the Armada's possession, which will be taken back from them someday soon. I await to see Book 15's preparation to the Test Realm real soon, as I'm itching to find out who "G" really is, and how he knows how Kane can be taken down for good. However, with Deacon and Rooke down forever, I'm certain Kane and the Armada will go to further lengths in the race for the remaining El Dorado Map Pieces, and to try to take the 3 pieces away from the Pirates, regardless of any means, especially the remaining Elites themselves, because I know the next stealthy trip to Valencia is going to be even more difficult than the last time. I'm hoping Book 15's wait won't take way too long, because I aim to complete Special Branch's mission and figure out the Armada's "Grand Design" is about very soon!

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
I'd rather have a well thought out book than a rushed one. You seem anxious to get the story going, but if the book came out very soon then it could end up being repetitive, or KI having a load of stress over their heads.

Community Leader
No telling how long it will be.

Their first content upgrade with 2 new worlds, was in itself unprecedented, and based on some of KI's various team members comments on that undertaking extremely arduous, I have a feeling they wont be targeting that large of a chunk again. Wizard101 would get roughly 1 major update a year, I expect Pirate101 to be similar.

Wizard101 is 4 years in the making, Pirate101 is only about 1 year old now. ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Kingsisle was very generous just to release TWO worlds instead of one. It's going to be a while until another comes out. Just think about how hard it is to make a video game so just wait.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle was very generous just to release TWO worlds instead of one. It's going to be a while until another comes out. Just think about how hard it is to make a video game so just wait.
Yes, very generous, but it was also the largest update, by far. And they weren't kidding. It was a huge content update! One that tops any of Wizard101's previous content updates, even the then-latest updates.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Admiral on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I'd rather have a well thought out book than a rushed one. You seem anxious to get the story going, but if the book came out very soon then it could end up being repetitive, or KI having a load of stress over their heads.
I'm quite excited about it because the hints about Book 15 at the end of Book 14 really got me excited! And I agree that such major story updates should be made, well thought out, but, not rushed. Still, I'm looking forward to it!