Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hidden Valley Ranch easter egg

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Like a week ago I was playing pirate101 and I had to go to a place called hidden valley ranch or something along the lines of that and I just laugh liked crazy because I thought hidden valley ranch salad dressing is this a easter egg or just their for a place?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
It is absolutely an easter egg, If you didn't notice, Cool Ranch is another salad dressing.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Tagman5 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Like a week ago I was playing pirate101 and I had to go to a place called hidden valley ranch or something along the lines of that and I just laugh liked crazy because I thought hidden valley ranch salad dressing is this a easter egg or just their for a place?
LOL the first time I want to the dungen I was like,:"hey is this a joke or something?This place is called hidden valley ranch is this supposed to be like the salad dressing or something?"