Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

three amigos

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I think that there should a spoof of the three amigos in santo pollo.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
MonsieurDevereaux on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should a spoof of the three amigos in santo pollo.
Dos Amigos Y Uno are already there in the Cantina in Santa Pollio.

The reward for their last quest is the blade of the Invisible Swordsman, just like in the movie.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
lol the old mans name was "dusty bottoms" i love the part where they sing "my little buttercup" and they were still terrified of them

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
TalonDevereaux68 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Dos Amigos Y Uno are already there in the Cantina in Santa Pollio.

The reward for their last quest is the blade of the Invisible Swordsman, just like in the movie.
Wait, movie of the amigos? What movie?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Star owl on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Wait, movie of the amigos? What movie?
¡Three Amigos! Staring Steve Martin, Chevy Chase & Martin Short.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The movie was named "The Three Amigos" starring Chevy Chase and two other famous comics.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm ... can't believe I never saw that ... maybe it's an old movie. You know, like Magnificent seven .... Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Star owl on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm ... can't believe I never saw that ... maybe it's an old movie. You know, like Magnificent seven .... Thanks
Not quite that old, lol. It was released in 1986. But considering the mysteries of what is perceived as 'long ago', 1986 is well after I graduated high school but is probably before some of our message board family was born so lets just say it was a 'talkie' and made in color, lol.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I don't know why they have the number one at the end of there band name uno is one in Italian btw

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I don't know why they have the number one at the end of there band name uno is one in Italian btw
That use of uno is actually Spanish, as there name "Dos Amigos Y Uno" translates to "two friends and one", which is a clever and funny play on the original movie "The Three Amigos"- translation, "The Three Friends".

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Why are you guys so obsessed with the three amigos? They are already a spoof of the movie characters!

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 59 witch doctor

- Zoe Nightingale level 65 musketeer

- Brave Emily Wright level 65 buccaneer

- Pretty Helena Davenport level 50 swashbuckler

- Honest Morgan Everhart level 65 privateer

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
That use of uno is actually Spanish, as there name "Dos Amigos Y Uno" translates to "two friends and one", which is a clever and funny play on the original movie "The Three Amigos"- translation, "The Three Friends".
Oh I can't speak Spanish lol I guess one is the same in Italian and Spanish that is weird

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Oh I can't speak Spanish lol I guess one is the same in Italian and Spanish that is weird
Easy to get confused Darius- there are quite a few words that are the same in different languages.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Easy to get confused Darius- there are quite a few words that are the same in different languages.
I know but I never knew that one I can give you another one in Italian thank you is gracia in Spanish its gracias lol