Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I think there should be a new world:Krokotopia it could have people from Valencia because that was a short world and the story could be that the armada had taken down Valencia and had to find a new place to live and then they found Krokotopia (After the mining of the dogs from wizard101) It could have some characters from Valencia and maybe you can see the balance tree from wizard101 :0. That's all i have thought of but you guys can add on to this thread and maybe kingsisle will look at this :)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
We'll be going back to Valencia in the next expansion, so don't worry. Combining Kronkitopia and Valencia isn't a great combination, so don't expect to see that anytime soon...

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Tagman5 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a new world:Krokotopia it could have people from Valencia because that was a short world and the story could be that the armada had taken down Valencia and had to find a new place to live and then they found Krokotopia (After the mining of the dogs from wizard101) It could have some characters from Valencia and maybe you can see the balance tree from wizard101 :0. That's all i have thought of but you guys can add on to this thread and maybe kingsisle will look at this :)
I would like Krokotopia, but would the poor manders become slaves again??

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Ensign
Dec 16, 2009
Tagman5 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
I have forgotten but who are the poor manders?
Salamander Slaves from Krokotopia.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Tagman5 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
creative Idea

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Oh yeah the salamander slaves well people say that pirate101 and wizard101 are at the same time if that is so then yes they should still be slaves but if it is a different timeline then I would say no because your wizard would have freed them already.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Oh my gosh I am right now in the stormgate to Aquila and I see a pyramid with sand in the background as a world so this is full proof we are going to krokotopia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Tagman5 on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Oh my gosh I am right now in the stormgate to Aquila and I see a pyramid with sand in the background as a world so this is full proof we are going to krokotopia.
I wouldn't bet the bank on that one, lol. We do share the same spiral with the Wizard side so you are only getting glimpses of their areas.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Tagman5 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Oh yeah the salamander slaves well people say that pirate101 and wizard101 are at the same time if that is so then yes they should still be slaves but if it is a different timeline then I would say no because your wizard would have freed them already.
Yes, but your wizard beats meowiarty in marlybone the world a after krokotopia so then the plus the kroks should be dead.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think if a world is part of the wizard's story it will be different in Pirate. I'm thinking of how Marleybone was a big section in Wizard. You can see it from a distance in Pirate, but you visit the Isle of Fetch and other areas offshore of the city proper. In Mooshu, wizards go to the capital, Jade Palace. Pirates visit one of the provinces. If Krokotopia were to be a new world in pirate, I would expect we would visit a different part of Krokotopia, perhaps a River area similar to the Upper Nile, with places in the style of Luxor in Egypt. There could be giant waterfalls as a nod to the cataracts of Egypt.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I think that Krokotopia will be after Valencia because of what happened at the end of Aquila. (I wont get into detail because of spoilers.)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I can imagine the reed skiffs and Krokopatra style galleons already. :)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Though people have thought of this being in the near future before I would love to have a krok or mander companion.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I'd like a Krokotopian mummy for my witchdoctor! I always loved their eye-beams and breath weapon attacks. Also a Mander swashbuckler, maybe some kind of desert bedoin with curved daggers. Maybe some kind of female adventurer-archeologist cat from Marleybone (as a tribute to Laura Croft...'Lana Craft'?)

Are the lizard-like people of Cool Ranch (such as Froggo Villa) the same species as the Manders? They kind of look the same.

Captain
May 02, 2009
You know, in Pirate101's krokotopia (if we go there) we there should be some references to Egyptian gods like Ra or Anubis. I'll even take Osiris

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I hope when we go to Krokotopia, there are Chameleons. They appeared as statues in Wizard101 Krokotopia but were never relly touched upon. I hope that we get to see some as those extra creatues that get added to Pirate101. Them and Iguanas too. That would be cool

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I hope when we go to Krokotopia, there are Chameleons. They appeared as statues in Wizard101 Krokotopia but were never relly touched upon. I hope that we get to see some as those extra creatues that get added to Pirate101. Them and Iguanas too. That would be cool
We have chameleon pets

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I could live with havin' my mob loo... I mean, visiting Krokotopia.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:

-Indigo
Lol. Classic

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Indigo Ring on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:

-Indigo
Try to loot a single tomb, temple, or village, I will personally hunt you down and give you the full repertoire of a Krokotopian Gladiator!

That aside, I Love Krok! the scenery, the music, the culture, the epicness... I just love it. Also, I would love to see some mirror images of some of Egypt's great Cities like Alexandria, Luxor, Thebes, and Cairo. Who knows, we might even meet some "immortals" of Krokotopia. And maybe...
Sorry, I got a wee bit carried away. Nonetheless, Krok is one of my favorite Wizard101 world so far and rivaled only by Marleybone (I am Dradonspyre/Avernus at the moment).