Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the day that my whole crew died ( story )

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
edward devearux a royal navy officer went to the ancient world called kroktopia to explore and see the wonders of the world while his crew is trying to tell the captain that were a war coming by so the captain and the crew went to arid desert and saw every evil force the chicken renegades monquistador crossbowmen and sharpshooters and veterans [ the monkeys duh ] and banditoads were ready to kill get ready to fire and the rest of the musketeers [ and old scratches corsair ] said duck swashbucklers arise and ready to fight! said dun dun dun dun el toro [ trumpet music ] buccaneers ready to fight lets win said the mighty hawkules get ready to DIE!!!
said old scratch ready to win this horrible war said lieutenant springer YEAH!!!! they charged and suddenly arrows came from the sky and killed all my crew dead on the ground and the captain died to

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
btw its a fake story
x Can't stop laughing x Phew. Thanks for reassuring me.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Er.....Could you add periods? Because without them that paragraph is all one sentence.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Er.....Could you add periods? Because without them that paragraph is all one sentence.
I know, It almost sounds like a submission to "It was a dark & stormy night".
Which is a hilarious book series that lists the worst possible or longest first sentence for a book.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
what the ... just ... uh ... thats ... well ... i got nothing

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
can someone lock this thread plz