Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Poor Beginners

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I think that most of the PvP groups(ex. The Furry Revolution and the Legacy) Are making those level 4-39 feel left out.
Please let me know about your ideas and maybe we can start a beginner PvP group or something.

Swashy The Swashbuckler World Champion and Commander of the Monquistan Opposition and Valencian Resistance

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I think that most of the PvP groups(ex. The Furry Revolution and the Legacy) Are making those level 4-39 feel left out.
Please let me know about your ideas and maybe we can start a beginner PvP group or something.

Swashy The Swashbuckler World Champion and Commander of the Monquistan Opposition and Valencian Resistance
I agree! - slams fist on table - Lets start a pvp group that ANYONE can join! So, I think we should come up with a name.......

Rachel - Level 46

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I agree! - slams fist on table - Lets start a pvp group that ANYONE can join! So, I think we should come up with a name.......

Rachel - Level 46
"The Bloody Witchdoctors..."

LoL, jk. But I agree. I never see any groups allowing beginners play, so a beginners PvP would be interesting to watch (y'all will have a max player rooting for ya ). Your name, however... you probably don't want me picking, cause I'll probably come up with a cheesy-weak sounding name like, "The Little Rascles." or something, XD.

The best one I can think of is, "New Bloods."

and maybe y'all can have promotions for those who become higher levels? Like for beginners (levels 1-29) they can be called, "New Bloods."

(levels 30-50) are called "Half-Bloods."

Now I'm going off topic, lol. But I think anybody over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since they're no longer "beginners." and have graduated to a higher course of PvP. If you have too many people who are 'no longer beginners' in your PvP, then they'll just be the ones fighting all the time and your beginners wouldn't (which is what this group is for to begin with).

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Yes i think that is a good idea can I help you with group and help you manage it .romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
"The Bloody Witchdoctors..."

LoL, jk. But I agree. I never see any groups allowing beginners play, so a beginners PvP would be interesting to watch (y'all will have a max player rooting for ya ). Your name, however... you probably don't want me picking, cause I'll probably come up with a cheesy-weak sounding name like, "The Little Rascles." or something, XD.

The best one I can think of is, "New Bloods."

and maybe y'all can have promotions for those who become higher levels? Like for beginners (levels 1-29) they can be called, "New Bloods."

(levels 30-50) are called "Half-Bloods."

Now I'm going off topic, lol. But I think anybody over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since they're no longer "beginners." and have graduated to a higher course of PvP. If you have too many people who are 'no longer beginners' in your PvP, then they'll just be the ones fighting all the time and your beginners wouldn't (which is what this group is for to begin with).
I like the ideas for the promotions. We should make a rule that only one ( or 2 i guess, depending on their level ) Half-Blood is allowed to play on a team at a time. Like, for example, 3 New-Bloods and 1 Half-Blood or 2 New-Bloods and 2 Half-Bloods. That way, the New-Bloods will still be able to fight because if there are too many Half-Bloods, the New-Bloods won't get much of a chance to fight.

Rachel - Level 46
P.S. Sorry if that was confusing I didn't really know how else to word it.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmm....
How about "The Swashies"?

No, seriously, how about..."Youth Destruction" or the "Lighting of the New"?

OR............You could do "The Swashies". Heh heh...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I like the name of "New Bloods". It shows the intent of beginners and it shows the gnarlyness of your intent . Cool name . Another possible version could be "Young Bloods" That way you are totally out of that 'Newbie' sound.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Co-Leaders-(to be picked-please read the post that is something like Okay...Level 4-50, please read or something.)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
Warrior-If you have gotten to Mooshu yet.
Boss-If you've gotten to Cool Ranch yet.
Captain- If you've gotten to Valencia yet.
Lieutenant-If you've gotten the badge Order of Saint Dorotea(the one you get when you defeat the Valvida Brothers)
Petty Officer-If you've got to Tradewinds yet.
Private-If you've got to Flotsam yet.
Pirate Cadet- Level 6-8(9 and 10 and above if you aren't a member and/or don't have access to Flotsam.)
New Blood- Level 5 and below.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Co-Leaders-(to be picked-please read the post that is something like Okay...Level 4-50, please read or something.)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
Lieutenant-If you've gotten the badge Order of Saint Dorotea(the one you get when you defeat the Valvida Brothers)
Pirate Cadet- Level 6-8(9 and 10 and above if you aren't a member and/or don't have access to Flotsam.)
I'd be a warrior since I gotten to Mooshu not long ago.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 38

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
I'd like to join. My avatar's stuck outside of Santo Pollo. (Not enough crowns to purchase the area, it wants 1,999 and I have 16. ) Don't have Text Chat though.

Thomas level 20 privateer

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
Also, please add Chief Marshal from level 61-65.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
I'd be somewhere between a Co-Leader and a Commodore, since I'm maxed...

But like I said before, I suggest anyone over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since that would take away from the beginners. The beginners is what this club is for, not for us maxed players. People over level 50 have graduated and would/could be able to join just about any other club out there. (but that's just my advice).

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
I'd love to join!
And the rank for levels 61-65(and once the next world comes out; level 61-70) could be: Vice Admiral?

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
since I only have a max lvl I am starting to feel left out, if a high lvl team is formed can I join and a good name is the full bloods. there's my 3 cents

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

Good thing is I got to level 40 yesterday

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 40

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

But like I said before, I suggest anyone over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since that would take away from the beginners. The beginners is what this club is for, not for us maxed players. People over level 50 have graduated and would/could be able to join just about any other club out there. (but that's just my advice).
How much damage would a level 4 do to a level 65?

We need some stronger players to help the lower players.

Here's the Combat Rules:

1.Ye can't have more than two level 50 above people.
2.Don't try to steal the glory of a fight, high levels.

SwashyPetty Officer(On the message boards, not the clan )

AND...I haven't seen anyone in the Black Spot on One-Eyed Jack OR In Swashbuckler's Hall on Morgan LaFitte. All readers, please feel free to koin in.

Don't forget this ain't an only PVP group. We do farming, Quest Helping, movies(Fake)and MASSIVE parties.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
Well I am only level 9 on pirates101 I agree with you guys but on wizard101 I
I am level 44 and Iove to help new beginners on wizard101

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

Yes I agree I like that idea since I am level 9 but how could we meet up?

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

Here's the Combat Rules:

AND...I haven't seen anyone in the Black Spot on One-Eyed Jack OR In Swashbuckler's Hall on Morgan LaFitte. All readers, please feel free to koin in.

Don't forget this ain't an only PVP group. We do farming, Quest Helping, movies(Fake)and MASSIVE parties.
I'm sorry for not showing up, but we just don't know when to show up... we don't have a date or time. Without those, the odds of us actually finding you would be slim, unless we just stand in the Tavern or in the Swashbuckler's hall for hours on end (which I can't do )...

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
I'm level 58, so I'm a Marshal.

Smart Horace Reade

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Swashy0716 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

Here's the Combat Rules:

I want to join to help them and cheer them on.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
I am level 62 still.... but I want to join so badly.... Can I join?