Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Poor Beginners

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I think that most of the PvP groups(ex. The Furry Revolution and the Legacy) Are making those level 4-39 feel left out.
Please let me know about your ideas and maybe we can start a beginner PvP group or something.

Swashy The Swashbuckler World Champion and Commander of the Monquistan Opposition and Valencian Resistance
sorry, but little characters aren't suppose to practice pvp; they cant avoid getting into big fights with high lvlsand they are far too weak to do anything, that's why everyone has a chance to be high lvl,

Maybe when Ranked Pvp come out there will be a way to set up for little characters, but really dont see why pvp when you are low lvl, unless, you cant get a membership; in which case, i feel sorry for you, i know just how it feels

Sorry

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
"The Bloody Witchdoctors..."

LoL, jk. But I agree. I never see any groups allowing beginners play, so a beginners PvP would be interesting to watch (y'all will have a max player rooting for ya ). Your name, however... you probably don't want me picking, cause I'll probably come up with a cheesy-weak sounding name like, "The Little Rascles." or something, XD.

The best one I can think of is, "New Bloods."

and maybe y'all can have promotions for those who become higher levels? Like for beginners (levels 1-29) they can be called, "New Bloods."

(levels 30-50) are called "Half-Bloods."

Now I'm going off topic, lol. But I think anybody over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since they're no longer "beginners." and have graduated to a higher course of PvP. If you have too many people who are 'no longer beginners' in your PvP, then they'll just be the ones fighting all the time and your beginners wouldn't (which is what this group is for to begin with).
but who will you battle???? its very hard to get a battle in without a high lvl to join, i hope this works out for you guys but i doubt it Sorry

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
"The Bloody Witchdoctors..."

LoL, jk. But I agree. I never see any groups allowing beginners play, so a beginners PvP would be interesting to watch (y'all will have a max player rooting for ya ). Your name, however... you probably don't want me picking, cause I'll probably come up with a cheesy-weak sounding name like, "The Little Rascles." or something, XD.

The best one I can think of is, "New Bloods."

and maybe y'all can have promotions for those who become higher levels? Like for beginners (levels 1-29) they can be called, "New Bloods."

(levels 30-50) are called "Half-Bloods."

Now I'm going off topic, lol. But I think anybody over level 50 shouldn't be allowed to join, since they're no longer "beginners." and have graduated to a higher course of PvP. If you have too many people who are 'no longer beginners' in your PvP, then they'll just be the ones fighting all the time and your beginners wouldn't (which is what this group is for to begin with).
Are the blood related names related to your message board name?

Also this is a good idea.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I'd be a boss I'm in cool ranch
Yeaaaaaaaa like a boss
So this is a good idea I hate having to verse low levels it is so annoying its not fun because I'm not a bragger

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Ranks for da group-

Leader-(moi)
Co-Leaders-(to be picked-please read the post that is something like Okay...Level 4-50, please read or something.)
Commondore- Level 59-60
Marshal- Level 51-58
General- Level 45-50
Warrior-If you have gotten to Mooshu yet.
Boss-If you've gotten to Cool Ranch yet.
Captain- If you've gotten to Valencia yet.
Lieutenant-If you've gotten the badge Order of Saint Dorotea(the one you get when you defeat the Valvida Brothers)
Petty Officer-If you've got to Tradewinds yet.
Private-If you've got to Flotsam yet.
Pirate Cadet- Level 6-8(9 and 10 and above if you aren't a member and/or don't have access to Flotsam.)
New Blood- Level 5 and below.
LOL... I'm a Commodore...

Captain
May 13, 2011
im a high lvl, but i would join if i could. maybe instead of casting out high lvls, we could be advisors? i think i could teach any junior buc what they need to know about pvp and combat strategies. just too bad the game screen is too big for me to even press play

sneaky george quarton, the pvp buccaneer

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
I would be a boss because I'm in Cool Ranch! But what servers would we meet on? (I'm Safe Chat though...)

Quick Melody Nightngale, Level 21