Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Auditions for my film

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Why hello there! Feel free to have some of the finest krokotopian desserts ( have a high loyalty for my kingdom ). Anyway I'm having a audition for my new film. I am welcome for anyone as long as they have text chat. And they have confirmed whether they want to be good guy, bad guy, staff member, or extra. Also here is when the audition will happen.

Realm: Ratbeard
Date: Tues. August 6th
Time: 1:00 - 2:15 pm central time

Also if you guys know anyone who is a film maker please tell me at the audition.

This is so far the cast:
Sneaky Emma/The Highlander Fox of Avalon: main protagonist
Modest Hank: main antagonist
Brave Sierra: Modest Hank's spy

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Richard Ashthorn on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Why hello there! Feel free to have some of the finest krokotopian desserts ( have a high loyalty for my kingdom ). Anyway I'm having a audition for my new film. I am welcome for anyone as long as they have text chat. And they have confirmed whether they want to be good guy, bad guy, staff member, or extra. Also here is when the audition will happen.

Date: Tues. August 6th
Time: 1:00 - 2:15 pm central time

Also if you guys know anyone who is a film maker please tell me at the audition.

This is so far the cast:
Sneaky Emma/The Highlander Fox of Avalon: main protagonist
Modest Hank: main antagonist
Brave Sierra: Modest Hank's spy
can I be backround walker number 1

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Mind if I come just to watch?

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Captain
May 16, 2011
Hehe, yup! I'm the main antagonist! Just a quick note, even though I'm already in, I'll be at the audition to watch anyway.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I notice that some people might not be able to make it so i will have another audition. This is when it will happen.

Date: Friday August, 9th
Time: 5:00 - 6:15 pm central time

Hope to see you there!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Hehe, yup! I'm the main antagonist! Just a quick note, even though I'm already in, I'll be at the audition to watch anyway.
you replaced me! ha ha ha I quit anywas soo ya

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Puppylove1021 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm watching then, I have menu chat.
FINALLY!!! Somebody else!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I would like to be a protagainist or anti-hero
Silver joseph vane.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
But i need to get the regular typing chat. so it's likley i would just make cameos.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I know it's a bit unorganized of me to ask, but for those who just saw this a little bit ago, could there possibly be another audition of sorts? Or I could just help, because I'm interested in the movie. Whatever you need, I'll do it.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm watching then, I have menu chat.
Yeah, since I made my account late, I have to play on my brother's account so I don't have to waste crowns to buy areas, since my membership ran out and such, so.................. yeah.

Of course, this is past the date so........yeah. Again.