Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loooooooong Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi everybody who is reading this!!! Today, I got El Toro as a companion- finally!- and I got a quest to go to Miranda. And when I got there, it told me that the dungeon was more than 2 hours long!!! I know that dungeons are called dungeons for a reason - they're not supposed to have enemies that are 17 levels lower than you and they're not supposed to take you 11 minutes- but COME ON!!! I think that 1 1/2 hours is too long to be in a dungeon. Well, frankly, I think that even 30 minutes is too long to be in a dungeon because whenever I have to go into one, it stresses me out... But anyway, KI, I'd appreciate it if you shortened the dungeons a tad. Even if you have to split it up into 3 separate dungeons... Because some days, I just don't have time to sit there in my living room on my laptop for 2 hours doing a dungeon. Thanks for reading this.

Rachel - Level 35

Ensign
Oct 11, 2009
2 hours isn't that bad. Pirate101 is easy with dungeons, compared to Wizard101. Most of Pirate101's dungeons range from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Wizard101 dungeons range from 1 to 4 hours. Heck, I've heard Xibalba in Wizard101 can go up to 6 hours solo. So be thankful for short dungeons.

P.S. You're a Witchdoctor, so soloing Miranda is easy. I'd also recommend putting El Toro as your firstmate.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
William DarkFlame on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
2 hours isn't that bad. Pirate101 is easy with dungeons, compared to Wizard101. Most of Pirate101's dungeons range from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Wizard101 dungeons range from 1 to 4 hours. Heck, I've heard Xibalba in Wizard101 can go up to 6 hours solo. So be thankful for short dungeons.

P.S. You're a Witchdoctor, so soloing Miranda is easy. I'd also recommend putting El Toro as your firstmate.
Oh wow. I didn't know the W101 dungeons were that long! I do remember that Big Ben in Wizard101 was pretty long. Thanks for the tip by the way! I used El Toro as my firstmate and I got done with Miranda in about 45 minutes. I didn't do the sidequests though...

Rachel - Level 36

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm... stunned beyond words after hearing Wizard101 having long dungeons, even Xibalba itself taking 6 HOURS by going solo, which I've yet to reach. True, Wizard101's dungeons do tend to keep getting longer and longer for more tougher worlds, but what could you expect? And as for Pirate101's dungeons, there's a few who are long altogether because of side quests contained in these dungeons, examples being Castillo Sapo and Miranda. If you're more worried about longer dungeons in Pirate101 and Wizard101, why not tell request Kingsisle to add in Dungeon Checkpoints? I would really like to see those implemented in both games for more longer dungeons. If anyone else wants to see that happen, please request Kingsisle to add Dungeon Checkpoints. It would save us the plethora of frustration of clearing longer dungeons in both games without them!