Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Really KI? REALLY???? You dont love WD's

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2009
Why did Witchdoctor get the smallest of the house selections, im still a pirate I want space for all my loot! All the other house's have tons of space, and more little things to play with or stare out.... I got a pot and some ghost, and you could of made it rain there too :P

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
You can place things in the tunnels also.

I know its alot darker underneath compared to other classes but WD house space is about the same it just looks smaller.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
I'm a Witchdoctor and I love the house. It's my favorite (although I'd still buy the others, too, because they're also cool). I have plenty of space to put all my junk. The summoning circle is ridiculously cool. Although, they could have added a couple of more surprises.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Madame on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm a Witchdoctor and I love the house. It's my favorite (although I'd still buy the others, too, because they're also cool). I have plenty of space to put all my junk. The summoning circle is ridiculously cool. Although, they could have added a couple of more surprises.
buccaneer house has like no surprises. but if you want a raining house buy it.

Administrator
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
No . . . surprises?! You didn't miss the wall-sized shark tank did you?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
What about the wonderful pet cephalopod? He (she?) is great and I have had lots of fun with it. Especially taking someone through the house for the first time and they wonder over to check out the black water and () Woosh, up pops a fun surprise lol.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Did you miss the Armada training set and the giant squid? But back on topic, the WD is big. Its big space packed into small space. Kinda like a clown's car

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Sh-Shark tank? They have a Shark tank?!

*sold!*

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hold the phone, buccaneers have a wall-sized shark tank? ...Well ... that's a surprise.
Now, about the swash house:
  • Cool El toro statue
  • Nice library
  • Fantastic courtyards
  • The star lit sky is wonderful
  • The secret underground passage ( oops! Not any more )
  • The armada ship was kinda a surprise when i got the house.
Ect.
But how about a little more secrets to the house? I mean, swashbucklers, witchdoctors, don't you think that if they usually are mysterious, the houses should also be like that? It would be fun to have more passages around the isle.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Sh-Shark tank? They have a Shark tank?!

*sold!*
Yea and a dock over top of it so you can make someone walk the plank into the sharks .

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Star owl on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Hold the phone, buccaneers have a wall-sized shark tank? ...Well ... that's a surprise.
  • Cool El toro statue
  • Nice library
  • Fantastic courtyards
Ect.
But how about a little more secrets to the house? I mean, swashbucklers, witchdoctors, don't you think that if they usually are mysterious, the houses should also be like that? It would be fun to have more passages around the isle.

Fair Ashley Holystone
Both houses are AWESOME. I wish I had enough crowns. Any suggestions to what house I should get?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
  • Cool El toro statue
  • Nice library
  • Fantastic courtyards
Ect.

Fair Ashley Holystone
Have you not found the secret in the Swashbuckler's Library yet?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
What about the wonderful pet cephalopod? He (she?) is great and I have had lots of fun with it. Especially taking someone through the house for the first time and they wonder over to check out the black water and () Woosh, up pops a fun surprise lol.
By the way Chrissy, that cephalopod is definently a he.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
  • Cool El toro statue
  • Nice library
  • Fantastic courtyards
Ect.

Fair Ashley Holystone
The statue makes me jealous...

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Community Leader
I think the WD house is beautiful, Love the moon! With all of its odd shapes and Wow no words beautiful. I'm going full mystic decor for it. I think each house is perfect for that class.
I finished my Swashbuckler house, working on Buccaneer. Not sure of what to do with Musketeer and the Privateer I might of finally found the house to build my train station. With a city it can run through. :)

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
CdeWinter on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Have you not found the secret in the Swashbuckler's Library yet?
On the contrary. I did. I liked the Cool Ranch outfit with the guitar.
And speaking of the statue- you have no idea how I freaked out when I saw it. El toro shows us how epic swashbucklers can be.
No offense guys. I'm sure there is something in your house that shows the cool personality of your class (like the buccaneer shark tank). Every class is awesome in it's own way.
And, fear griffon burke. Have you try'ed to check the net for house reviews? That's how I decided.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I think the WD house is beautiful, Love the moon! With all of its odd shapes and Wow no words beautiful. I'm going full mystic decor for it. I think each house is perfect for that class.
I finished my Swashbuckler house, working on Buccaneer. Not sure of what to do with Musketeer and the Privateer I might of finally found the house to build my train station. With a city it can run through. :)
Ooh now I cannot Wait to see that. Way cool.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
By the way Chrissy, that cephalopod is definently a he.
OH that is good to know when I start placing orders for a mate . Just curious though, how did you know? Are they dimorphic?

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
I love Swashbucklers house mainly for the El Toro statue they have. I also like all the awesome secret they have. But, maybe WD and SB should get a little more secret? SB could have sewer base that when you get to the end of the sewer, there is a boss Rat that you can far with. WD could have a little hidden gypsy tent that is full of potion and bubbling cauldrons.

Paul Level 58

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Gamester999 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I love Swashbucklers house mainly for the El Toro statue they have. I also like all the awesome secret they have. But, maybe WD and SB should get a little more secret? SB could have sewer base that when you get to the end of the sewer, there is a boss Rat that you can far with. WD could have a little hidden gypsy tent that is full of potion and bubbling cauldrons.

Paul Level 58
No sewers! Me and my crew had enough of them on our adventures. But, as I said before, it would be nice having more secrets in the house.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
OH that is good to know when I start placing orders for a mate . Just curious though, how did you know? Are they dimorphic?
Actually I'm sorry I made a mistake, I was thinking of a different aquatic species. I haven't worked or done anything with squid for a while. With squid it's actually a bit harder to tell males from females. Again, sorry for giving wrong information. I will now go to a library and relearn everything that I have apparently forgotten about squids.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
I want that house... Too bad I don't have the money...

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Star owl on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
No sewers! Me and my crew had enough of them on our adventures. But, as I said before, it would be nice having more secrets in the house.
This is why at my house, we call it the Spring House or the Reservoir. My crew almost rioted when they saw it and thought it was another sewer. But I pointed out to them that the water was all fresh water and they relaxed. Now they love being down their and I hear really boisterous water fights going on all the time. El Torro has really up'd the water balloon game by waiting until someone has their arm pulled back to throw and he uses his whip to pop their balloon right over the throwers head .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Actually I'm sorry I made a mistake, I was thinking of a different aquatic species. I haven't worked or done anything with squid for a while. With squid it's actually a bit harder to tell males from females. Again, sorry for giving wrong information. I will now go to a library and relearn everything that I have apparently forgotten about squids.
Lol no worries, we didn't get past finding some good mood music for the squid room anyway. I'll hold off on the "Squid Soulmate" web order for now, lol.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
This is why at my house, we call it the Spring House or the Reservoir. My crew almost rioted when they saw it and thought it was another sewer. But I pointed out to them that the water was all fresh water and they relaxed. Now they love being down their and I hear really boisterous water fights going on all the time. El Torro has really up'd the water balloon game by waiting until someone has their arm pulled back to throw and he uses his whip to pop their balloon right over the throwers head .
Ha ha! I can see you're having fun. Good to hear.
I'm like a book worm, so I usually sit in the planning room ( Yes, I made a planning room in the swash house) and going trough maps and everything...my desk is in front of the window, so I always see my crew having a nice time while I work. They challenge one another to a duel and spar in the main courtyard or ( when I allow) in the training room below.
Speaking of Torro- He couldn't have enough of himself when he saw that statue....Hawkules now never leaves me alone. I even found out he wanted to knock down the statue and say it was an earthquake ( i know, right?).