Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I gotta say..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
When I first got involved with KI games, I was never too crazy about housing because I thought it was a waste of time. But now since the class housing came out, I have to say it's pretty awesome. I only have the witchdoctor house, but they did a wonderful job with it. Give KI some credit, they outdid themselves this time (in my opinion at least). I can't wait to get all the other houses!!

Cya in the skyway

Luis Armstrong lvl 60

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I know just look at that El Toro statue in the Swashbuckler house. Can't wait to get my hands on that house. The most beautiful of all would be the Privateer's. The most largest is the Musketeer's. The spookiest is the Witchdoctor. (Well what were you expecting for Witchdoctors?) xD. The Swashbuckler house is the most fanciest.

See ye in the skyways.
Sneaky Jonathan Lv 42

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I'm really big on decorating my houses on Wizards. Ever since I've lost my membership, I just decided to decorate and now, I love it

I can't wait till I get enough money for the Swashbuckler's house! (also, Thank You KI for allowing us to buy the furniture packs with gold. )