Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

contest

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
After I read the new blog [ make a wish foundation ] my mid was exploding with [ jealousy ] amazing [ what? ] so I was hoping every once and awhile you can hold contest to win stuff like... A BOOCHBEARD BUNDLE [ limited time ] crowns [ maybe like 15000 ] a fight with a maker of the game! special gear [ really good gear only available in contest ] Or maybe just maybe... One of those posters? [ and yes I knows it's not gonna happen, only one special winner can get it ]

look, I know this is not gonna happen I just thought of it for a idea...

I know none of us are in the make a wish foundation. So, if this sounds selfish you can delete it... If not you can delete this part

I hope that Ryan is okay and gets better...

In no selfishness

Zane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
After I read the new blog [ make a wish foundation ] my mid was exploding with [ jealousy ] amazing [ what? ] so I was hoping every once and awhile you can hold contest to win stuff like... A BOOCHBEARD BUNDLE [ limited time ] crowns [ maybe like 15000 ] a fight with a maker of the game! special gear [ really good gear only available in contest ] Or maybe just maybe... One of those posters? [ and yes I knows it's not gonna happen, only one special winner can get it ]

look, I know this is not gonna happen I just thought of it for a idea...

I know none of us are in the make a wish foundation. So, if this sounds selfish you can delete it... If not you can delete this part

I hope that Ryan is okay and gets better...

In no selfishness

Zane
Some fun ideas here but please, please let the Boochbeard rebirth drop. KingsIsle promised us that it would be not be coming back and I believe them. Here is a picture of the bundle and they very much so said that it was only for a limited time and then would be permanently retired. I know that is not what you want to hear so take a deep breath, close your eyes, clench your fists & jump up and down and have a really fun hissy fit to release all that disappointment and hopefully get it out of your system. There, now do you feel better? x Hands a cool glass of Yum-n-ade & gives a consoling pat on the back x . The bundle is no longer available and you are ok with that now, right?

And I agree with you wholehearrrrrrtedly about hoping (and praying) that Ryan gets better. KingsIsle, would you be able to give us updates about him so that we can root for him and encourage him when he needs it? Maybe he could come on the message boards so we can welcome him here too.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Some fun ideas here but please, please let the Boochbeard rebirth drop. KingsIsle promised us that it would be not be coming back and I believe them. Here is a picture of the bundle and they very much so said that it was only for a limited time and then would be permanently retired. I know that is not what you want to hear so take a deep breath, close your eyes, clench your fists & jump up and down and have a really fun hissy fit to release all that disappointment and hopefully get it out of your system. There, now do you feel better? x Hands a cool glass of Yum-n-ade & gives a consoling pat on the back x . The bundle is no longer available and you are ok with that now, right?

And I agree with you wholehearrrrrrtedly about hoping (and praying) that Ryan gets better. KingsIsle, would you be able to give us updates about him so that we can root for him and encourage him when he needs it? Maybe he could come on the message boards so we can welcome him here too.
Aw thanks Chrissy, And I do agree

Administrator
As a sidenote, be sure you're checking our official fan sites for contests. there are some really great ones this month (Pennyfarthing Mounts and Crowns) and more to come!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
As a sidenote, be sure you're checking our official fan sites for contests. there are some really great ones this month (Pennyfarthing Mounts and Crowns) and more to come!
what site? I cant find any?

Administrator