Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Armada boss are you most like?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I was thinking about this while I was falling asleep last night. What Armada boss am I most like? I'm not really a leader, so I can't be like Kane. I'm not that good of a spy so I can't be like Deacon. I wouldn't make a good general so I couldn't be like Rooke. I do like to cause commotions with tricks and pranks and I do sometimes like to see fellow friends and comrades in embarrassing predicaments, so I could be like Phule, but then I thought long and hard and realized, I'm almost exactly like Bishop, except I'm not evil. Bishop seems to be the mad, insane scientist of the Armada, always tinkering with things that should probably be left as they are. That relates allot to how I take apart still working electric and perpetual motion devices to see how they work. Bishop also seems to have a weird obsession with the clockwork birds, trying to understand what their markings say. Which sort of relates to my obsession of trying to understand ancient languages such as ancient Egyptian, and ancient Greek. Another thing that really relates me to Bishop is the way he talks. He stutters, (I'm not sure if that's really how he talks or if it was my computer lagging) and takes long pauses between sentences. I too talk allot like that, stuttering on the same word about 5 times, and taking pauses between sentences while I think of what to say next. I know it may be a little too early to make this post, considering we haven't even met Kane or that female clockwork leader, but I was bored and wanted to post something that I think would be a fun subject for my fellow players to do while not playing the game.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Captain
May 16, 2011
Wow your, description of your relationship to Bishop is astounding. And surprisingly, your description, is almost exactly relates to me. So yeah, I'm like Bishop also.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
i think I'm Rooke because i'am strong with a touch of defence and armor

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I would say I am like bishop because whenever I am dealing with a tough enemies a think of strategies and plans to defeat the enemy

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Phule, probably. I tend to have trouble making up my mind. There are those who would claim that I am very stubborn. Ignore them.

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I would say i'm a mixture of bishop with a Tiny as heck bit of deacon the reason i am somewhat bishopish is because i'm kinda nerdy and intellegent hence a reason i am a gamer another is chuggaaconroy my favorite youtuber i am not insane but i do have assburger's dont ask and nor am i evil in real life the deacon bit is the fact i love playing as the spy in tf2 but the spy can be considered a "killjoy" by other players yet it is fun when you play it.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I'm probably most like the Queen... I'm quiet, secretive, (a girl), and hardly anybody knows my name

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I think I'm the most like Deacon because I am good at sneaking around and it's cool to be a spymaster!

Cool thread idea!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
My first thought was Bishop. I love science and figuring out how things work. I realized, however, that I prefer to do this through observation rather than action. My next thought was Deacon. I'm starting to think I've hit the nail on the head.

For starters, he's not one to use the same strategy over and over. He tried to figure out what worked and what didn't and if he didn't win the first time he'd try to get us again, using another plan. I use this in many battles. For the most part I'll stick to one strategy, but if needs be I can change quickly enough to avoid severe losses.

Another reason I think I'm like Deacon is because I'm not half bad at avoiding detection... when I'm not tripping over my own two feet. Lol

Lastly, I think I'm like Deacon because our personalities are similar. For the most part I'm usually all bark and no bite, but, if provoked enough, I will fight. I have enough sense (insert laughing here) to back down when I'm beaten and I'll slink away to try and get another plan worked up. I'm a fairly quiet person, but if I have something to say, I will say it and make sure that I have clearly outlined what I'm saying. I enjoy learning about situations and then trying to figure what can be done to fix them. I'm not an exact match to his personality, but I think I'm in the ballpark.

I don't think my personality entirely fits any one clockwork, but I can easily say that the one I relate to most is Deacon. Now, if only they would change his voice back...

Scarlet Freeman, level 60 Swashbuckler
Alura Windlass, level 15 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
I would say Phule mostly because he is the more of the hyper and mischievous type of person ( or robot whatever you prefer ). I like to play pranks on some of my friends as well so it seems pretty fitting that I relate most to him.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CaptainAureus on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking about this while I was falling asleep last night. What Armada boss am I most like? I'm not really a leader, so I can't be like Kane. I'm not that good of a spy so I can't be like Deacon. I wouldn't make a good general so I couldn't be like Rooke. I do like to cause commotions with tricks and pranks and I do sometimes like to see fellow friends and comrades in embarrassing predicaments, so I could be like Phule, but then I thought long and hard and realized, I'm almost exactly like Bishop, except I'm not evil. Bishop seems to be the mad, insane scientist of the Armada, always tinkering with things that should probably be left as they are. That relates allot to how I take apart still working electric and perpetual motion devices to see how they work. Bishop also seems to have a weird obsession with the clockwork birds, trying to understand what their markings say. Which sort of relates to my obsession of trying to understand ancient languages such as ancient Egyptian, and ancient Greek. Another thing that really relates me to Bishop is the way he talks. He stutters, (I'm not sure if that's really how he talks or if it was my computer lagging) and takes long pauses between sentences. I too talk allot like that, stuttering on the same word about 5 times, and taking pauses between sentences while I think of what to say next. I know it may be a little too early to make this post, considering we haven't even met Kane or that female clockwork leader, but I was bored and wanted to post something that I think would be a fun subject for my fellow players to do while not playing the game.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
I too think of myself as Bishop. He has the obsession of uncovering what language the Clockwork Birds hold and translating it. I have an interest in learning different languages (the ones I'm trying to learn right now are Polarian [French], Valencian [Italian], Mooshuiese [Japanese] and Monquistan [Spanish.] I don't have the same speech difficulty (I'm all HEY Y'ALL!) as he seems to with the pauses, stuttering, and generally creepy voice. XD I can also be considered as kinda crazy. I have odd obsessions with science and things like that, and I'm intrigued by how things work. (A part of my sister's scooter broke off and I used instinct to repair it.) I find it easy to work with things like that and I always have enjoyed scientific studies. -shrug-

Then again, I'm somewhat like Phule, seeing as I love pranking and messing around with people, but I relate better with Bishop than with him. Though I can consider I'm a bit of a blend of the two, with my scientifically intrigued, language-obsessed side representing Bishop and my prankster, messing around side resembling Phule, however, I'd say I still compare better with Bishop.

Ciao!

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
deacon. i never use the same strategy twice

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I would say i'm a mixture of bishop with a Tiny as heck bit of deacon the reason i am somewhat bishopish is because i'm kinda nerdy and intellegent hence a reason i am a gamer another is chuggaaconroy my favorite youtuber i am not insane but i do have assburger's dont ask and nor am i evil in real life the deacon bit is the fact i love playing as the spy in tf2 but the spy can be considered a "killjoy" by other players yet it is fun when you play it.
You describe me!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I'm still kinda new at the game and haven't met any major clockwork besides Phule and Deacon, can anybody help tell me who I am like?
My personality sometimes changes depending on what activity i'm doing, like if i'm playing Pirate101 i'm all stone-faced and quiet even though on the inside I am bursting with happiness and clicking my heels in the air, and then analyzing my fight and trying to figure out the best strategy...
If i'm hanging out with my friends, I am very thoroughly enjoying myself and often find that i'm being the loudest one in the group, quite a change from my exterior on Pirate101. I stink at bowling, but when my friends and I go bowling I have a blast knocking down two pins per turn (with the guards up, mind you)
I plan on making a career out of writing, and when I'm writing I just feel like Super Girl. I feel like I can do anything I want to and I feel like I really have a future in literature. I feel awesome when writing, however my aura is like that when I'm on Pirate101...
When I go to Ted.ed I feel like I learn every time, filling my brain with knowledge that could probably save the world in twenty years' time. I walk away from the computer grinning and feeling like i'm an insider on a super top secret spy mission. XD
When i'm taking pictures of my dog I feel like i've got a guilty pleasure that nobody knows about... Just Add Bacon, The Secret Photographer!!! *dramatic music* I like using the photography skills that my dad taught me. :D
When i'm watching tv.... I feel like a clockwork drone who doesn't have a mind of herself and just does what all of her peers are doing... unless, of course, I'm watching Pride and Prejudice. XD then I feel awesome.
When i'm swimming, I feel like I'm flying. My mind is in bliss and I feel pure awesomeness.
I love it when it rains... most beautiful sound in the world! I love thunder, too! Sounds like waves on a beach to me. XD
Well, now you know my personality. Tell me, which armada boss am I most like?

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
I'm like the Queen of the Clockworks because well... *snobby laugh* do I even have to explain myself? Oh ho ho!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I would have to say Bishop and that scares me a bit. We both plot plans to what seems to be improbable tasks, we are obsessed with what we do not know, and we dislike wasteful conflict and devoting ourselves in our research. That is the reason I fear him and awed by him. He is a tactical genius, but devoid of any emotion. That alone intimidates me.

Wish me luck when I fight him.

Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah
Now I'an I will remind you why you afraid of the dark!

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I'd say I am like Deacan. When I was little, whenever I hide playing hide and seek, I'd spy on the seeker whenever he/she was in the same room. Deacan is the Spymaster. On pirate101, I always stratigise my plan, and dont copy it at all! There was 1 problem with strategies, Deacon. He knocked all my strategies away! He's good. But I still won.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i don't think its a good thing to be like an armada general

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I finally figured it out! I'm like Bishop! Mwahahahahaha!

~Elizabeth, level 58 ~

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
I finally figured it out! I'm like Bishop! Mwahahahahaha!

~Elizabeth, level 58 ~
Me too! I am pretty inventive. I might make my own board game.