Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ettins

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2011
The Ettins were pretty funny for the first couple of minutes, but after 10 minutes or more in just ONE battle because of the way they fight, they are getting pretty annoying. Can you please change at least the way they bonk/slap each other after every single hit? The fights are lasting far too long, especially since they also do Relentless and Vengeance Strike...*frustrated...*

Thank you,
Crazy Nancy
Lv 64 Witchdoctah

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Yeah, they get very frustrating after like the tenth battle. Sadly their are plenty of other enemies in Pirate101 that have those long attacks that take forever to establish so all I could say is to just get used to it.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
CrazyNancy2277 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
The Ettins were pretty funny for the first couple of minutes, but after 10 minutes or more in just ONE battle because of the way they fight, they are getting pretty annoying. Can you please change at least the way they bonk/slap each other after every single hit? The fights are lasting far too long, especially since they also do Relentless and Vengeance Strike...*frustrated...*

Thank you,
Crazy Nancy
Lv 64 Witchdoctah
I know what you are feeling I had to go through that with two of my pirates and am not looking forward to doing it with my witchdoctor it drove me insane and saying to myself WHEN WILL THIS TORMENT END!!!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I find this really annoying too. I am trying to collect the lyre of Apollo, and I can't get past the first battle. Every turn is so so long because of vengeance strike.